OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I personally would. Rawls is still out a few weeks(which makes Michael the workhorse until then) and Michaels is playing NO this week. He should put a huge amount, and more than Gore.

I'm 1-6 going into this week, so I need some help. I need to pick 2 out of the WRs & RBs below:

WRs
Michael Thomas vs Seahawks
Emmanuel Sanders vs Chargers
Deandre Hopkins vs Lions
Stefon Diggs vs Bears

RBs
Isaiah Crowell vs Jets
James White @ Bills
Jonathan Stewart @ Cardinals

kingkoopa kingkoopa do I go with Dalton tomorrow morning or Jameis? Mind you I have A.J also, and likely putting Thompson in my flex. So I'm not sure if I want 3 guys going from the London game or not :lol: .

kingkoopa kingkoopa do I go with Dalton tomorrow morning or Jameis? Mind you I have A.J also, and likely putting Thompson in my flex. So I'm not sure if I want 3 guys going from the London game or not :lol: .

Yeah don't do that, I've learned my lesson putting too many people in one of those sketchy type of games. Start Jameis...he should do good tomorrow.

Yeah don't do that, I've learned my lesson putting too many people in one of those sketchy type of games. Start Jameis...he should do good tomorrow.

I hear ya on that. Same goes for TNF.

I have Jameis slotted right now, so I'll just commit and leave him in.

What do you think about me benching Tyrell Williams (vs Denver) and having Enunwa take his WR spot?

Last edited:
I hear ya on that. Same goes for TNF.

I have Jameis slotted right now, so I'll just commit and leave him in.

What do you think about me benching Tyrell Williams (vs Denver) and having Enunwa take his WR spot?

He's playing the Browns and who else is Fitz going to throw to besides B-Marsh and the RB's? I wouldn't start any WR vs Denver unless they're a legit WR1 or you absolutely have to.

I'm starting R. Kelley at RB1 tomorrow. Fantasy football comes at you fast.
ain't nothing wrong... with starting r Kelly. yahoo's telling me no, but mr roto is telling me yes.

i hear him calling, baby, for you to start him.

it seems like he's ready. nobody has to know.

now usually i don't do this, but uhhh, i think you should go ahead and start an undrafted fantasy RB.

it's the remix to your roster...

So no one answered last time..... plz pick one for flex play....

I. Crowell vs Jets
or
D. Adams vs Falcons

Last edited:
ain't nothing wrong... with starting r Kelly. yahoo's telling me no, but mr roto is telling me yes.

i hear him calling, baby, for you to start him.

it seems like he's ready. nobody has to know.

now usually i don't do this, but uhhh, i think you should go ahead and start an undrafted fantasy RB.

it's the remix to your roster...

Lol

Sent Gillislee and Tyrell Williams to McCoy owner for Moncrief

Did I goof? Lol
I think Tyrell for Moncrief is a fair trade. Couldve gotten an extra player out of that deal imo.

Williams has favorable playoff matchups too so I'd take him over Moncrief

Last edited:
Sent Gillislee and Tyrell Williams to McCoy owner for Moncrief

Did I goof? Lol

Might not find out til after the season.

Williams is currently #16 WR in Yahoo standard. Moncrief was #38 in 2015 and played all 16 games but 9 without Luck. Now, he is supposed to progress this season but Williams is basically a rookie and could still get better too. Yardage wise, I'd give it to Williams. Moncrief though had 5 TD's in the 7 games Luck played last season and they desperately need his redzone presence right now. They got a backup TE (Doyle) catching TD's so you know Moncrief is about to eat.

It'll be close but I would rather have Moncrief. Rivers is spreading targets to too many receivers this season. Benjamin, Inman, Henry, Gordon, Gates are all catching TD's so far. You never know who will have the big week.

Back
Top Bottom