OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Drop Prosise for Paul Perkins? Coming off their bye, he's apparently expected to receive a significant uptick in his usage. Jennings is averaging 1.9 YPC so he could be the starter after this week...

Drop Prosise for Paul Perkins? Coming off their bye, he's apparently expected to receive a significant uptick in his usage. Jennings is averaging 1.9 YPC so he could be the starter after this week...
Smart stash. Rawls will be back soon. The future of Seattles run game will be a rbbc.

I had perkins stashed but had to drop him this week due to byes and injuries.

I wouldnt start perkins, but i can see a stash working out.

Pulled a crazy trade this past week.

Let me know what you guys think?

I gave up:

Carlos Hyde
Randall Cobb
Brandon LaFell

and I received:

Julio Jones
Tevin Coleman

I mean, obviously - I think I came up lol people were trying to veto the trade, but it's been cemented so I believe I'm good bread...:pimp:

Seems like you came up...

Are we rolling the dice on shady? I have decisions to make on if I should start riddick or shady and then mariota or Stafford

I gave up:

Carlos Hyde
Randall Cobb
Brandon LaFell

and I received:

Julio Jones
Tevin Coleman

I mean, obviously - I think I came up lol people were trying to veto the trade, but it's been cemented so I believe I'm good bread...
pimp.gif
Unless the commish puts a stop to it.

Do you know why dude is making this trade?

I'd be pissed if I was in your league.

Dude I traded with desperately needed a RB that was active for the week (he loss CJ Anderson to injury) and he has Rodgers as his QB - I think he figured he could maximize off of the Cobb and Roders combo. Now it turns out that Hyde might not even play this week...trade looking super lopsided now lol.

I just threw in LaFell for the hell of it....when I submitted the trade, he accepted almost instantly.

I'm 3-5, so people not taking me as a threat in the league right now I guess..

I gave up:

Carlos Hyde
Randall Cobb
Brandon LaFell

and I received:

Julio Jones
Tevin Coleman

I mean, obviously - I think I came up lol people were trying to veto the trade, but it's been cemented so I believe I'm good bread...:pimp:

I would veto the hell out of that trade and be pissed at whoever it was you did that trade with. Cobb and Hyde both won't be playing this week, Lafell is useless and you got the #1 WR and a starting RB in exchange for that.

Dude I traded with desperately needed a RB that was active for the week (he loss CJ Anderson to injury) and he has Rodgers as his QB - I think he figured he could maximize off of the Cobb and Roders combo. Now it turns out that Hyde might not even play this week...trade looking super lopsided now lol.

I just threw in LaFell for the hell of it....when I submitted the trade, he accepted almost instantly.

I'm 3-5, so people not taking me as a threat in the league right now I guess..
Man Julio is a top 3 receiver overall and Coleman is  legit RB2 when healthy, your league trippin
laugh.gif

I'm just super jealous right now
mean.gif

Lopsided as hell but I wouldn't veto it. Only reason to veto a trade is if it's obvious collusion and if the dude is dumb enough to make that trade that is on him.

Lopsided as hell but I wouldn't veto it. Only reason to veto a trade is if it's obvious collusion and if the dude is dumb enough to make that trade that is on him.

When it's fairly obvious to anybody that follows fantasy enough that two of the three players in the deal involve guys that aren't even going to be playing this week and the third guy is completely useless for basically a top 5 player in fantasy and a high end RB2 when he'll be back next week that's enough for it to be collusion to me. If the team receiving the Julio and Coleman side of it was any good to begin with that could **** the whole league up. They could do a deal for Julio and Coleman if they want but they'd have to change the other side of the deal up to make it a little more even at least.

When it's fairly obvious to anybody that follows fantasy enough that two of the three players in the deal involve guys that aren't even going to be playing this week and the third guy is completely useless for basically a top 5 player in fantasy and a high end RB2 when he'll be back next week that's enough for it to be collusion to me. If the team receiving the Julio and Coleman side of it was any good to begin with that could **** the whole league up. They could do a deal for Julio and Coleman if they want but they'd have to change the other side of the deal up to make it a little more even at least.

That isn't collusion though. Gotta let the owner manage his team regardless how dumb that person may be.

buc em buc em I get where you're coming from. Definitely not collusion though.

But the trade went down Monday, so there were no clear evidence that Hyde could possibly be out.

Cobb is good to go, Lafell is useless (just tried to make the package sweeter I guess) and if Hyde can produce the same numbers he has been from week 1-6 - than we'll be alright.

T. Coleman is out this week, and could be for another week. If that happens, it may pan out to being more fair than I thought..

Last edited:
Quiz was dropped

Should I scoop him up? I picked up and player Barber but heard Martin will be back next week? If so then I'll drop barber and not even pick up rodgers

But the trade went down Monday, so there were no clear evidence that Hyde could possibly be out.

Cobb is good to go, Lafell is useless (just tried to make the package sweeter I guess) and if Hyde can produce the same numbers he has been from week 1-6 - than we'll be alright.

T. Coleman is out this week, and could be for another week. If that happens, it may pan out to being more fair than I thought..

Cobb ain't playing this week.

Quiz was dropped

Should I scoop him up? I picked up and player Barber but heard Martin will be back next week? If so then I'll drop barber and not even pick up rodgers

Doug SHOULD finally be back next game. He's milked the hell out of this injury since he already got paid though. Barber really just isn't good. You can drop him unless you're REALLY struggling at RB.

Would you guys make an adjustment to this lineup or keep it as is?

View media item 2221234

My line up is almost like yours. I benched Marshall though.

QB - Ben
RB - Booker, CMike
WR - Coates, Pryor
TE - Walker
W/R - West
K - Bryant
DEF - Vikings

Bench - Howard, Gore, Ware, Marshall, Hopkins, Montgomery

I dropped Hill and Tucker. Drafted Gates but dropped him

Ingram waiver claim went through. I have 3 Saints players playing tomorrow, think I should sub Corey Coleman for Snead or nah?

Cobb ain't playing this week.

Quiz was dropped

Doug SHOULD finally be back next game. He's milked the hell out of this injury since he already got paid though. Barber really just isn't good. You can drop him unless you're REALLY struggling at RB.

I only had him because Rodgers and Martin were out lol

Otherwise if Martin is coming back he's getting dropped

Back
Top Bottom