OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Whats the deal with this paul perkins talk im hearing aboit....

Giants have the 32nd ranked run game right now and Jennings is averaging 2 YPC. They're coming off their bye and the Giants insider from ESPN was saying his workload is going to "increase significantly." I dropped Prosise for him since Rawls will be back any week now and I wouldn't be starting him anyway. He's worth a bench stash to see if he takes over as the starter IMO.

Someone help, who am I dropping to use Dak instead of Stafford

Ware, Crabtree, Pryor, Montgomery, or Marvin Jones

And if Ben cant go, looks like its gonna be garbage time Bortles, Flacco, or chance it with Kaepernick

Last edited:
My entire roster is after the 1 pm games, and I hope either Delanie Walker or Carlos Hyde plays. If they both cant go, im down a player. Ugh.

Someone help, who am I dropping to use Dak instead of Stafford

Ware, Crabtree, Pryor, Montgomery, or Marvin Jones

And if Ben cant go, looks like its gonna be garbage time Bortles, Flacco, or chance it with Kaepernick

Hmm this is tough. If you can afford to cut Ware loose (dk your RB situation) he may be the odd man out. Or Marvin Jones.

Hmm this is tough. If you can afford to cut Ware loose (dk your RB situation) he may be the odd man out. Or Marvin Jones.

DROPPING Spencer Ware cause his concussion is making him miss one damn game? You are insane. The dude is basically a top 5 play every week.

Sat, Nov 5
Coach Pete Carroll said Thomas Rawls (fibula) could return in Week 11.

Advice: Rawls has already been ruled out for Week 9. He's expected to resume practicing Wednesday, but is at least two weeks away from game action. Rawls needs to get in shape after missing the last two months. He'll be returning to a timeshare with Christine Michael when healthy.

I've had him on IR since he was eligible. The only player I can see myself dropping for him when he's back is Hightower, but I guess it's dependent on how well he runs in the next two weeks. Or I could just drop Cruz.

DROPPING Spencer Ware cause his concussion is making him miss one damn game? You are insane. The dude is basically a top 5 play every week.

tumblr_inline_mm5u0vUQgl1qz4rgp.gif

Honestly thought he wrote West :lol: and figured with Ware healthy again in a week West may take the back seat again.

Drop Jones if you have to.

tumblr_inline_mm5u0vUQgl1qz4rgp.gif

Honestly thought he wrote West :lol: and figured with Ware healthy again in a week West may take the back seat again.

Drop Jones if you have to.

I honestly could cut Ware but im not gonna. I was leaning towards Marvin Jones or Montgomery. Im just shallow at WR :rolleyes Crabtree, Pryor, Montgomery, Jones, Evans, M. Thomas

My RB are Zeke, Gordon, Shady, and DeMarco

Last edited:
Would you drop Derrick Henry for Alfred Morris with all these Zeke allegations?

I really don't think anything is going to come of that unless some significant evidence comes out. I thought it was already proven that the chick who brought up that stuff before was just doing it to try and get a check?

The police are investigating a second incident from five months prior. NFL can suspend without a criminal charge.

The police are investigating a second incident from five months prior. NFL can suspend without a criminal charge.

Some pictures, video or some written or typed words from a journal/text of his that look reaaaal bad on him would have to come out. Otherwise there's no chance in hell they suspend the ROY that leads the NFL in rushing and plays on "America's Team"

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Amari Cooper is playing tomorrow? I'm limited at WR so I might have to drop someone to replace him if he is out. I hope they don't wait till game time or I have to look for a WR from Bills or Seahawks lol

Last edited:
Cobb ain't playing this week.
Doug SHOULD finally be back next game. He's milked the hell out of this injury since he already got paid though. Barber really just isn't good. You can drop him unless you're REALLY struggling at RB.

I hope Doug plays.. Been waiting on him forever...

Not sure if I should play Ty Montgomery or Diggs. If Ty ends up doing what he did last week, I'm screwed since GB has the afternoon game and Diggs is morning. Everybody else on bench is injured or has the bye.

Does anyone know if Amari Cooper is playing tomorrow? I'm limited at WR so I might have to drop someone to replace him if he is out. I hope they don't wait till game time or I have to look for a WR from Bills or Seahawks lol

He playing

Not sure if I should play Ty Montgomery or Diggs. If Ty ends up doing what he did last week, I'm screwed since GB has the afternoon game and Diggs is morning. Everybody else on bench is injured or has the bye.
Ty will play

Chiefs re-sign Knile Davis ... Andy Reid bet not pull the okie doke and give him West's work

Hey yall! Last one fore tomorrow's kick off....

I have Carr and Flacco, starting Flacco, I keep over thinking it and I want to pick up Kaep and drop Flacco.... opinions/thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom