OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

League 1- Coleman, M. Thomas, or Ty for flex?

League 2 - If Ben doesnt go: Flacco, Bortles, Kaep, Siemian, Tannehill, Wentz, Fitzpatrick, Foles, Keenum

Really thinking of trading Forte since he's been hot the past 2. Gut feeling he fades down the stretch.

Have an offer for D. Hopkins, another for Gurley. Feeling on Gurley is Goff takes over soon and he gets going.

It's risky, but I still have Gore, Mathews and Dion on my bench. Receivers are: E. Sanders, Marvin Jones, Edelman and Moncreif.

I've tried other solid receivers but nobody is budging on Forte besides these 2 owners.

Also pick one: Mathews, Gore or Marvin Jones for today.

Really thinking of trading Forte since he's been hot the past 2. Gut feeling he fades down the stretch.

Have an offer for D. Hopkins, another for Gurley. Feeling on Gurley is Goff takes over soon and he gets going.

It's risky, but I still have Gore, Mathews and Dion on my bench. Receivers are: E. Sanders, Marvin Jones, Edelman and Moncreif.

I've tried other solid receivers but nobody is budging on Forte besides these 2 owners.

Gore

Fantasy is a strange strange game. Funny how 2-3 guys can carry your entire team, and 2-3 can kill it.

This team below is currently 6-2

Brees
Zeke, Freeman, Ajayi, Hyde
Maclin, Floyd, Parker, Thielen
Gates, Miller, James
Janokowski
Raiders

Miller was added last week, and Ajayi wasnt used either of the 200yd games. There has been 3 weeks so far that theyve had a spot playing with an inactive player

:smh:
Our top team (7-1) has Deandre as their flex because they have Ty and Evans :x and of course they have Demarco as well :x

Just gotta hope if we play in the playoffs that his whole team has mediocre days. Which is certainly possible. Demarco is the only one from his roster who is consistently delivering big games.

This dude who's first place in my league has Antonio Brown, David Johnson and Gronk but the rest of his team is trash. If he was to lose DJ or Antonio he would be done for

How confident are Delanie owners that he is playing today? I don't have a back up TE. I'd prefer not to drop anyone from my roster either to pick one up just for today.

Thanks! Any opinions on the Forte trade? Which I should take a chance on?

All reports indicate Delanie is supposed to be active today.

I am hoping Shady is good to go tomorrow, all my other rb's are on bye

Back
Top Bottom