OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Dang.... I have a feeling that I should've started Carr instead of Kaep, and Amari instead of Terrance west.... fml

What kind of value does Minny have if I trade them.. Deadline the 23rd... I don't think they are going to get back to them selves

dropped Blount for DeAndre..... smh.... that hype train has left the building about a month ago

He mustve needed someone to fill the empty spot instead of leaving it empty. Ballsy but maybe he has a good game idk. Not many options when u wait til the night game, but id rather see them play someone then leave it empty

This game is killing me. Put that backup on Crabtree so he can eat. And put lynch in so he can throw to Sanders

Soooo Booker jus gonna be a bum once he becomes a starter

He's been a pretty big disappointment so far these two weeks of being a starter as of right now. Last game and this game were two of the easiest matchups he possibly could have and he hasn't looked like anything at all

Soooo Booker jus gonna be a bum once he becomes a starter

He's been a pretty big disappointment so far these two weeks of being a starter as of right now. Last game and this game were two of the easiest matchups he possibly could have and he hasn't looked like anything at all
I'd been saying it for a while. partially because i was upset he was eating into cj's carries, but also because he hasn't really impressed me that much. he his the hole hard and goes straight, which is great for a change of pace back, but not for a starter, at least not an elite starter.

he'll have his good games here and there but a better starter is needed.

Last edited:
Ya'll need to calm the **** down.

Crazy overreactions and anger over the "wrong guy" getting the ball.

Jeez.

Back
Top Bottom