OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Meredith considered a top waiver target ? I am trying to drop Montgomery for either Meredith or Rishard Matthews

I give Gore and receive Jordan Reed or Eifert. Would you do it?

I have Zach Miller & Witten at TE. Other backs are Zeke, Freeman and Dion Lewis. He gave me a 5pm deadline to submit it.

I give Gore and receive Jordan Reed or Eifert. Would you do it?

I have Zach Miller & Witten at TE. Other backs are Zeke, Freeman and Dion Lewis. He gave me a 5pm deadline to submit it.
pass miller going to be used more now with jeffery out

I gotta replace Alshon and Fitz :x Any suggestions?

The cry baby with the easiest schedule to 9-1 so I'm kinda glad he has both fitz and alshon

Alshon hasn't done much so it's not a total loss I guess

Who are you talking to like that homie? You got me confused with another cat.

Referring to the kid in my league

BUT I am seeing fitZ profile says he's gonna play?

Please let this continue for the Titans and Delanie Walker....

My RBs (Gurley, Asiata, Sproles) are so trash but the Rodgers/Walker/Dez/DT/Crabtree combo has been heating up recently.  Need to hold on to this 6 seed.

Please let this continue for the Titans and Delanie Walker....

My RBs (Gurley, Asiata, Sproles) are so trash but the Rodgers/Walker/Dez/DT/Crabtree combo has been heating up recently.  Need to hold on to this 6 seed.

Got the same makeup. Cam instead of Rodgers and Sanders instead of DT. I got Ware though and Dion Lewis waiting in the wings :pimp:

Only need 39 more from Eli

It would be freakin awesome if Eli and OBJ could hookup for a cpl of 50yd TDs .. at least a 14pt play each

Bit Bengals need to get their as in gear and score points too so Giants D can get in the negative

was up 60 against eli and obj....now im up 27 
sick.gif

Down 15 now, looks like OBJ going to have to put my team on his back since Jeremy Hill has been a no show so far.

OBJ :pimp:

Too bad the rest of my team couldn't score double digits except for Matt Ryan who only got me a little under 14 and now OBJ :smh:

Yea, I considered dropping Hill a couple of weeks back but he does just enough every week for me to keep him on my bench. I did play him when he had that big game though.

Up by 6 he has Eli and Jennings I have Shepard [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Damn you Andy i dont need any Giants INTs man f*** ... im a big play away from Eli OBJ gettin me within a tie

Now i tack on 4 more points. >:

Cmon Eli please please

Last edited:
F*** Eli!!!!!!!

Omg man talk about dumb **** .. just cost me 8 points you 2 dumb f***s man

They dont want me to win man i swear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom