OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Stewart and Montgomery, each less than 5 points :smh:

Opted for Kendricks over Brate, and he gave me 1 point :smh:

Dropped to 4-6 and back into 9th. Playoff hopes looking slim because 6 get in, and other teams are surging.

What went wrong :wow:

And I don't have a flex this week due to byes. Gotta pick between Dion, Gillislee and Charc West. Waivers aren't much better :smh:

A laughed at someone posting this a few weeks ago but i guess it was a legit question, which im considering.

Vernon Davis vs GB ?? Pack gives up 7th most to TE

Or hope Fiedorowicz bounces back vs OAK?

Currently have Rudolph and AZ is the best vs TE 2pt/game

3 weeks left and I have no option but to win out (still might not make it in) and i play 3 of the top 5 (6-4, 7-3, 7-3)

this is my money league, 6 advance

1. 7-3
2. 7-3
3. 7-3
4. 6-4
5. 6-4
6. 6-4
7. 6-4
8. 5-5 (me)
9. 3-7
10. 3-7
11. 2-8
12. 2-8

Other league im in .. have to win out and hope i get in, only 4 teams here

1. 6-4
2. 6-4
3. 6-4
4. 6-4
5. 5-5
6. 5-5
7. 5-5 (me)
8. 5-5
9. 4-6
10. 2-8

9-1 :pimp:

Glad Marshall is on a bye cause I was going to bench him anyways this week. Starting Meredith instead.

Very unsure here.  Huge matchup this week and not sure how to go on this.  I'm at 6-4 in a 3 way tie for the 4-6 seeds.

Before I start, I'm in a 12-team non PPR and yes, my RBs suck.

Choices for RB are:

-Gurley (vs Miami)

-Sproles  (vs Seattle)

-Jalen Richard (vs Houston)

-Matt Asiata (vs Arizona)

-Mike Gilislee (vs Cincinatti)

Which two should I be starting?

Last edited:
Very unsure here.  Huge matchup this week and not sure how to go on this.  I'm at 6-4 in a 3 way tie for the 4-6 seeds.

Before I start, I'm in a 12-team non PPR and yes, my RBs suck.

Choices for RB are:

-Gurley (vs Miami)
-Sproles  (vs Seattle)
-Jalen Richard (vs Houston)
-Matt Asiata (vs Arizona)
-Mike Gilislee (vs Cincinatti)

Which two should I be starting?

Gurley Sproles are you best bet

Gurley Sproles are you best bet
That's sort of how I was leaning.  Tentative about starting Sproles vs. the Seahawks defense and also considering I'm a Hawk fan, but I guess the other options aren't too good.

Also with Matthews playing well you kind of never know what you're going to get.  But Asiata just sucks right now.

Last edited:

I have the worst fantasy team of all time lol

1-9 this year

I feel like the Browns
laugh.gif
 At least you've won 1
A laughed at someone posting this a few weeks ago but i guess it was a legit question, which im considering.

Surprised at his production.

I scooped him up when Reed went down but dropped him once he came back.

He's been solid for a while now.

I can see staying with him if waivers are thin.
best defenses and kickers to stream this week?
I'm looking at the Dolphins at the moment.

Bills against my weak *** Bengals might net you some points.

Any kicker should suffice.

Who's out there?

Choices for RB are:

-Gurley (vs Miami)

-Sproles  (vs Seattle)

I'm #2 on the waivers and not really wanting to give that up.

Should I try to get Ryan Matthews?

I have Zeke, both Falcons backs (on bye), Gio, Sproles and Gillislee.

I'm in the same dilemma with Vernon and CJ.

I'm leaning towards Vernon. Only hesitant because I'm also starting Crowder. Ironically they both scored last week so maybe I'm worrying for nothing, especially against a shaky GB defense.

That's sort of how I was leaning.  Tentative about starting Sproles vs. the Seahawks defense and also considering I'm a Hawk fan, but I guess the other options aren't too good.

Also with Matthews playing well you kind of never know what you're going to get.  But Asiata just sucks right now.

Reason i say Sproles is becuase outside of this past Sunday and early in the season Mathews really hasnt done much. Eagles would love to get that out of him consistently but i dont see that type of game happening vs Seattle. So i would think thatd leave run for sproles in the 3rd down/passing role or just flat out come from behind.

Seahawks are firing on offense now and Eagles dont put up points like that. But Mathews can also catch passes.

Shady is back, and Asiata sucks

Vikings run game is sooooo bad it's crazy. I don't understand how the #1 back on a theoretically run-first/defensive team can put up these type of numbers.

now that my trade for alshon processed .. guess ill drop him. not taking up roster space with someone not available tol 2nd rd of playoffs when im on the outside lookin in right now

not in a position to stash

will use his spot to grab starks since ilost kelley or moncrief

Why would drop him and give someone a free player for the playoffs, if you aren't gonna make playoffs I wouldn't be dropping useable players unless you legit have to and it's someone worth grabbing

Why would drop him and give someone a free player for the playoffs, if you aren't gonna make playoffs I wouldn't be dropping useable players unless you legit have to and it's someone worth grabbing

Its w/e im not in a position to be stashing useless players. Him sitting there taking up a spot that could be used on someone that will have a good matchup does me no good if im fighting for a spot to get in.

Not like he was doing s*** anyway and that crap QB situation

Man i have too many guys from the same team or end up playing in the same game

Luck, Moncrief, Vinateri
Evans, Martin
Baldwin, Prosise
Ware, Chiefs D

My two rb's are on bye this week (freeman and Gordon) starting Dwayne Washington unfortunately, no other option and need to pick someone up off waivers. Out of these players who do you think at least puts up a decent number based off of matchup? I know, pickings are slim but I'm not betting on one of these rbs to have a huge game. Just need a decent fill in, any advice helps.

View media item 2230604

Would you guys prioritize Meredith or Rishard Matthews off the waivers..?

Any insight is helpful.

Matthews is hot, has a better QB, and better matchup, more competiton for targets

My two rb's are on bye this week (freeman and Gordon) starting Dwayne Washington unfortunately, no other option and need to pick someone up off waivers. Out of these players who do you think at least puts up a decent number based off of matchup? I know, pickings are slim but I'm not betting on one of these rbs to have a huge game. Just need a decent fill in, any advice helps.

View media item 2230604

Langford or Williams

Back
Top Bottom