OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

everyone talkin about how theres too much hype on zeke for him not to bust...

im looking at DJ that way sorry.

i cant get passed the fact dude cant block.

arians no joke when it comes to that stuff.

plus theyre not gonna ride him into the ground when youre a legit playoff contending team.

I had the 11/12 pick in my draft and Julio fell to me. I scooped him up and then A.J. Green on the turn then Mark Ingram in the 3rd.
eek.gif
 Julio dropped that deep? what a steal and good pick for Ingram in the 3rd as well.

plus theyre not gonna ride him into the ground when youre a legit playoff contending team.
lolwut. 

Well given how good a receiver he is im guessing he is going to be running routes on pass plays, not blocking........

Elliot is likely going to be facing 8 in the box if Dak can't get the ball downfield.

Last edited:
You say he can't block; yet he graded out as the 4th best blocking back, according to 4F4. 

Did you see any games he's played in going back to last season? His pass pro can flash off the screen at times.

You can he'll bust, thats fine. You just can't back it up with mumbo jumbo 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:wow:  Julio dropped that deep? what a steal and good pick for Ingram in the 3rd as well.

yea let me join that league next year :lol:

I was honestly shocked when I saw him there. I almost didn't take him myself :lol:

I was like, what do y'all know :nerd:

First round went like this:

Brown
Beckham
Peterson
Hopkins
Gurley
Elliott
D. Johnson
Le'Veon Bell
Lamar Miller
Gronk
Julio
Dez

eek.gif
 Julio dropped that deep? what a steal and good pick for Ingram in the 3rd as well.
yea let me join that league next year 
laugh.gif
I was honestly shocked when I saw him there. I almost didn't take him myself
laugh.gif

I was like, what do y'all know
nerd.gif

First round went like this:

Brown
Beckham
Peterson
Hopkins
Gurley
Elliott
D. Johnson
Le'Veon Bell
Lamar Miller
Gronk
Julio
Dez
thats too high for bell and dez.

other than that seems like a pretty legit first round.

The Bell pick confused me, but the guy that took him is typically a good fantasy player. My thought was that he really wanted him and felt he wouldn't be there later. His team shaped up like this:

Big Ben
Bell
McCoy
Jeffery
Sanders
Marty B.
Doug Martin
Cardinals
Catanzaro

Duke Johnson
Alfred Morris
Buck Allen
Markus Wheaton
Rishard Matthews
Derek Carr
Jared Cook

Last edited:
i play in a weird 10 team 2QB .5PPC 1PPR league.

QB: rivers, tannehill ( :x ), tyrod
WR: julio, dez, jordy, baldwin, michael floyd, wheaton
RB: jamaal charles, forte, arian foster, duke johnson
TE: olsen

my squad would have been beastly in 2014 :lol:

10 team PPR, 5th pick:

Eli Manning
David Johnson
LeSean McCoy
Keenan Allen
Randall Cobb
Eric Decker
Delanie Walker
Vikings D/ST
Justin Tucker

Tyler Lockett
Matt Jones
Sterling Shepard
Michael Thomas
Theo Riddick
Tevin Coleman

Would you guys drop anyone for Tajae Sharpe?

Really want him on my team but I'm always hesitant to make any roster moves before the season starts.

^Theo Riddick/Matt Jones...Probably Matt Jones first.

I think people need to be careful with Sharpe. His name keeps popping up, but I think he's worth a late round roster stash at this point. He may blow up and I could look stupid, but let's look at this Titans offense. Mariota isn't a volume passer and Tennessee has invested themselves to RB depth and having a power running game that complement Mariota. Kendall Wright is still there and while Sharpe is intriguing, he may not be worth dropping more viable options so early.

Last edited:
Maybe sterling, but like you, I don't like moving pieces before season starts. Not huge on Coleman either so maybe that's a name I'd consider

Edit
Not up to date with Matt Jones health status, but if its in any doubt doubt now with that shoulder,i might be inclined to move him. I've got my eye on Chris Thompson

Last edited:
Had my draft last night and man it was totally expected and a couple of guys were so fried man....
I had the 4th pick and a 12 team Standard League

My 3 Keepers were Ivory, Ajayi, and D- Will

QB-Tyrod Taylor
RB-Todd Gurley
RB Lesean McCoy
RB-Charles Sims
RB-Kenneth Dixon
RB-Chris Ivory
RB-Jay Ajayi
RB-D-Will
WR-Brandon Marshall
WR-Brandin Cooks
WR-Jeremy Maclin
WR-Devante Parker
WR-Allen Hurns
TE Dwayne Allen

I initially was going to WR WR WR because i thought Gurley was going to gone at 4 because of Bell's suspension and because of David Johnson being a keeper. 1st 3 picks went like this;

1.Aaron Rodgers
2.Antonio Brown
3.Cam Netwon

I was totally shocked and couldn't believe how that unfold I was more than pleased to select Gurley with the 4th.

I Don't know how i feel about my QB situation dudes took 3 QB's in the first round and everybody panic and started taking QB's mad early. I couldn't justify doing that so i waited and ended up with Tyrod. Should I try and trade for one? One owner has Brees and Luck.

Last roster spot Matt Ryan or Deandre Washington?

10th pick in 10 team league, no PPR, have 1 flex.

I didnt pick from 10 in any of my mocks so im just wondering if I should stick with the same strategy... i ended up with the most projected points 4 times and i think my best work is the middle rounds but this 10th spot has me second guessing my start.

with my first four pics I plan on going either:
RB, RB, WR, QB
Or RB, WR, RB, QB

Or should i just take best available? I don't want to reach to hard or overthink with that 1st pick in round 2.

My team in a 12 team PPR league.

Any upgrade you think I should try to make? The computer autodrafted Alfred Morris and Dion Lewis somehow is still on waivers so i bid $2 FAAB to try to claim him for Morris.

I also don't feel great about my TE situation being Bennett but it was either him or Witten, and I don't trust Witten at all.

Draft is in 15 minutes. Got an 8 team league with 3 starting WRs and 2 flex spots. Got the number two pick, number one guy is taking Antonio Brown. Should I take Julio or Gurley?

Drop Mariota for Josh Doctson? I already have Brady and Cousins at QB. Doctson sounds like he's good to go now. My WR's are Julio, Edelman, Cobb, Josh Gordon and Rishard Matthews.

Back
Top Bottom