OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Ive been offered Jeremy Hill for Robert Kelley. I don't really watch the Skins like that, you guys think Kelley will at least match Hill's production?

Jimmy then Adams
Any chance he takes Ingram instead? Miller is all they got and isnt having competiton for his job
Murray and Gore would be my starters ROS. Miller is just not producing given the amount of touches. But he still gets touches which is my selling point. Plus this guy and I had a failed trade a few weeks ago claiming that I was trying to rip him off after countering his original trade proposal of my Julio for his Russell ******* Wilson. Dude was serious too...

Ive been offered Jeremy Hill for Robert Kelley. I don't really watch the Skins like that, you guys think Kelley will at least match Hill's production?
Homerism aside, I'd keep Rob. He's averaging over 4 YPC (granted, small sample size) while Hill is just over 3. And Rob is getting you 90 yards a game. Neither are known for their pass catching abilities.

Last edited:
My team got ravaged by injuries. I lost Eddie Lacy and CJ Anderson to IR, Christine Michael got cut. My best RB now is Ivory or L.Murray.

My best player is Brown at WR. My second WR sis Brandon Marshall is average at best with crappy Jets QBs.

I just got offered Lamar Miller and Demaryius Thomas for Brown. I think I'm gonna take it.

Do I get ballsy and flex Eli Rogers over Montgomery? Should I actually drop Rogers in favor of Tyreek Hill?

Idk what to do tomorrow night either. I have Stewart and Hightower... leaning towards sitting Tim and rock with Stewart.

Thoughts?

Both Dolphins D and Seahawks D listed in the top 3 this week who should I start?

Miami has a juicy match up, but it's always hard to not roll with Seattle.

Last edited:
quise2024 quise2024

I think your receivers are good as is.
Unless you need to play Rishard now.

I tried grabbing Rishard to plug in at flex this week. Failed, had to grab Meredith instead.

Am I making the right choice in starting Ware and Kelley over Howard and Stewart? Any advice would be helpful.

Some fool dropped Martellus this morning and I was actually looking for a TE for Delanie's bye week in week 13. Got #2 waiver so consider Martellus mine :smokin

Even with Gronk likely out?
Who knows what carolina shows up. Skins are hot and Kelley is producing. Ware should have a good game vs Bucs

Niners will probably get blown out and have Blount run the ball majority of the 2nd half.

Better game imo NO @ CAR

Back
Top Bottom