OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Prosise worth #2 waiver if I already have DeMarco, JStew, Dion Lewis and Booker? Also have bum Ty Montgomery but i'm ab to cut bait with him after that crap on Sunday :smh:

It is really on McCarthy.. Montgomery is a nice play when given the snaps

Should my #1 claim go for Rawls or Prosise? James Starks is available too

Last edited:
I'm over here using a waiver on Eli Rogers :lol: . With Rawls coming back I don't feel a need to go and grab an RB (I also have Stewart, Riddick, Hightower and Montgomery as other options).

This week is likely my last chance to stay alive for the 6th seed. Going to Rogers and may even start him in place of Montgomery/or flex him, and Miami defense. Other than that I'm not sure who else could save my squad.

I don't have a flex player this week.. All my players are on a bye week..

I need to drop a player but yahoo won't let me because I have Dion Lewis on IR and he doesn't qualified for IR anymore..

Now I'm in a predicament.. :smh:

Technically now I got to drop a person to move Dion Lewis to a roster spot and drop another person to fill up the W/R..

I've zero confidence that Dion Lewis is going to be playing on Sunday..

I'm #2 on the waivers and not really wanting to give that up.

Should I try to get Ryan Matthews or Rawls?

I have Zeke, both Falcons backs (on bye), Gio, Sproles and Gillislee.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I was able to grab Tyreek and drop Robert Woods, grab Meredith and drop Terrance West, and picked up Dolphins DEF and dropped Chargers.... all in FA

Grabbed Eli Rogers, dropped Kendricks
Grabbed Miami, dropped Chargers

Do I want to roll with Doyle vs the Titans or grab Brate vs KC?

I'm #2 on the waivers and not really wanting to give that up.

Should I try to get Ryan Matthews or Rawls?

I have Zeke, both Falcons backs (on bye), Gio, Sproles and Gillislee.

:nerd:

I would drop Coleman if you need to. Rawls has potential, but it may take him a week or so to get going.

Dolphins and Giants were grabbed this morning off waivers. I dont want to use the ravens against the cowboys. Eagles and Lions are the best available. Any other sleepers i should look for this week?

I offered up Allen Robinson and Randall Cobb in one league for Tyrod Taylor.

It's a Superflex league (essentially you start 2 QBs) and I've barely been scraping by with waiver wire scraps all year. Having Philip Rivers and Taylor as my QBs would be huge. And my WRs would still be Brandin Cooks, DeAndre Hopkins, and Tyrell Williams. So the trade would kinda help twofold since I wouldn't have so much ambiguity on which WRs to start each week.

Really hoping he accepts the offer :lol:.

Last edited:
Would trading for Martellus be worth it in the long run?

Current Team:
Luck
Ware, Martin, Starks, Prosise
AB, Evans, Baldwin, Jeffery, Moncrief, M. Thomas
Rudolph
Vinateri
Chiefs

Last edited:
Guess no one in th NT league wanted Meredith? I had 4th priority and got him

I needed a WR, let's hope he does something

Who should I flex? Standard league

Mark Ingram vs Panthers
Devante Adams vs. Skins
Jimmy Graham vs Eagles

Last minute trade advice?

Give: Julio and Lamar Miller
Recieve: Demarco and Crabtree

I'm just not confident in my RBs (Miller, Gore, Ingram) and feel like my WR core is good enough to carry me ROS (Crowder, Adams, Edelman, Rishard Matthews) without Julio.

Deadline is midnight. My team is 6-4, 5th in standings. His is 5-5 and just outside the playoff cut.

Who should I flex? Standard league

Mark Ingram vs Panthers
Devante Adams vs. Skins
Jimmy Graham vs Eagles

Jimmy then Adams

Last minute trade advice?

Give: Julio and Lamar Miller
Recieve: Demarco and Crabtree

I'm just not confident in my RBs (Miller, Gore, Ingram) and feel like my WR core is good enough to carry me ROS (Crowder, Adams, Edelman, Rishard Matthews) without Julio.

Deadline is midnight. My team is 6-4, 5th in standings. His is 5-5 and just outside the playoff cut.

Any chance he takes Ingram instead? Miller is all they got and isnt having competiton for his job

Back
Top Bottom