OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Man this passing game from Rodgers is trash/boring all dude does is throw 2 yard passes.

Philly can't do nothin on D

1 league: up 97.24-79.74
He has Sproles, I got Jordy

2nd league: up 89.28-72.94
She got J. Matthews and Starks, I got A-Rod and Adams

Hope Matthews stays injured :pimp:

15 yards away from victory. I'm going to be sweating bullets this 2nd half.

GL...i think ur good. Hell I hope he gets all the eagles 2nd half yds to keep it away from Matthews and sproles
I'm up now, as long as he doesn't catch anything and lose yards or fumble I should be ok. 

I went into this night being 15 points down from taking lead against my opponent. Only player I have playing is Davante Adams and only player my opponent has is Jordy Nelson. Adams has given me 20 points so far and allowing me to take my lead :smokin. KEEP FEEDING ADAMS lol!

I went into this night being 15 points down from taking lead against my opponent. Only player I have playing is Davante Adams and only player my opponent has is Jordy Nelson. Adams has given me 20 points so far and allowing me to take my lead :smokin. KEEP FEEDING ADAMS lol!

this what im saying!

Started TY and Steve Smith Sr this week instead of Tyrell Williams and Davante Parker 
mean.gif

oh and Ingram chillin on my bench as well 
laugh.gif

third time this season where i benched a player that if i had started...i wouldve won for the week

moving on to 6-6...next week is a must win for me to get into the playoffs

Last edited:
Damn that's tough. I won by .15. 6-6 still alive for the playoffs

Yea and if Nelson didn't get those last few touches, I would've survived. What's eating me the most is I started Brandon cooks from the saints and he's sitting with a big fat 0 while Chris ivory got 11 points on the bench.

View media item 2244287 if I woke up to a close lose like you guys ^

I played spoiler and won. My opponent this final week is already in the playoffs, so the only spoiling I can do is add Tyreek Hill :lol: .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom