OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

**** man this is the last week. I'm currently 4th in a 4 team playoff, but if I lose I'm out. Delanie is on bye, and Dez has Thursday night against the Vikings :smh:. Should I start Sanders or Tyrell Williams over him?

With Delanie out, I need to decide between starting Gates or picking up Hunter Henry. Any suggestions?

Would you guys drop the Dolphins for any of these defenses this week?

View media item 2244369
View media item 2244370
I'm currently in first, and scheduled to have a bye next week so I want to hold on to them because they get the Jets in week 15. The issue is if I lose this week, I'll most likely drop to 3rd and miss out on a bye. Thoughts on the Dolphins this week?

Im going to try and get Kaep. I dont want to carry 3 qbs but i want to try and block somebody from picking him up. Don't have high hopes but worth a try lol feel free to tell me if im making the wrong move.

Last edited:
With Delanie out, I need to decide between starting Gates or picking up Hunter Henry. Any suggestions?

I got Delanie too and as of right now I have Martellus penciled in but man he is boom or bust there's no in between. Gates, Henry, and Fiedorowicz are my top options

Is Kaep worth an add for my team? I got Matt Ryan as my starter but I feel he's playing so well he has to be added.

Im going to try and get Kaep. I dont want to carry 3 qbs but i want to try and block somebody from picking him up. Don't have high hopes but worth a try lol feel free to tell me if im making the wrong move.
who would you give up to get him?

I'm trying to do the math too. I have Brees, so Kaep would be in case of injury and to block other people from getting him. I would give up Gillislee, who I'm just holding in case of injury to McCoy, so I think it makes sense, especially since I have 4 other RBs on my roster now who I could start.

who would you give up to get him?

I'm trying to do the math too. I have Brees, so Kaep would be in case of injury and to block other people from getting him. I would give up Gillislee, who I'm just holding in case of injury to McCoy, so I think it makes sense, especially since I have 4 other RBs on my roster now who I could start.

Im dropping the Bills defense i streamed for the week to get Kaep. Being last on the waiver i have little hope lol. Here is my team:
QB: Ryan, Brees
RB: Shady, Ingram, Hightower, Booker and Crowell
WR: Julio, Hilton, Davante Adams, M. thomas and Edelman
TE: Eifert
D: Ravens
K: Tucker

Add Vernon Davis and Drop Martellus? Reed prolly out so VD gonna get all those passes now and Bennett looks to have hurt his ankle again :smh:

I was in 4th place last week, 2ND and 3rd place lost, climbed all the way up to 2 yay!

In my main league I need to win vs the #3 overall team, and I need the guy ahead of me to lose vs the #1 overall team while not outscoring me by 9.

I have a chance, but it's slim :\.

In order to make the playoffs in my main league, I need to win and 3 teams ahead of me to lose. Oh, and I need to outscore them by 140 
laugh.gif

Currently in the 8th and final spot in the playoffs

I'm 6-6. The two teams below me are 6-6 and 5-7. If we all loose I'll still make the playoffs cause I own the tie breaker with the other 6-6 team.

If me and the other 6-6 team looses and the 5-7 team wins, I think I would probably still get in. We got the same division record but I scored the most points by a mile...if that's the next tie breaker

I'm nervous man :lol:

I took some unnecessary L's this season. I shouldn't eem be in this position.

4 game winning streak and in tied for 2nd place in my division heading into the final week against the worst team in my league. Currently sitting 7-5 after being pretty much done for at 3-5. Feeing good. Have a lot of consistent players which is so key down the stretch

7-5 and in 4th.

What does everyone think of AP? I've been holding onto him for over a month, but i dont even expect to play him if i get deep into the playoffs.

I'm the only one that's 10-2 in my league. Automatically in the playoffs. I should be 11-1 but I was conflicted in week 5

Kaep, Ingram, and Adams got me 100 points on my bench... Still pulled out the W to reach 8-4 and the 5th seed (out of 12) but stuck in 4-way tie while the top seed is 10-2. This week is the last week of the regular season and I think I'm in the playoffs win or lose. Those 100 points would have helped secure my spot though...

Back
Top Bottom