OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

So this is the last week to add/drop players in my league. I currently have Kaep as my only QB. But i need to pick up another QB just in case something happens to Kaep if i make the playoffs. Which of these qb's should i pick up for the playoffs? Standard league btw.

Flacco
Wentz
Alex Smith
Fitzpatrick
Goff
Barkley

Barkley has the best playoff schedule of all the qb's
Wow, what a list.....

Flacco......

Should I drop Zach Ertz for CJ Fiedorowitz? My other TE is Antonio Gates. .5 PPR scoring btw

Last edited:
Should I flex Emmanuel Sanders vs Jax, Sammy Watkins vs OAK, or Tyrell Williams vs TB?

It's full PPR and I basically have to win to keep that 4th and final seed

Pick 2:

Dez @ Min

Fitz v Wash

Tyreek Hill @ ATL

.5 PPR

and

Derek Carr or Kirk Cousins?

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
mean.gif

When will people learn not to draft him

In b4 people attack me

Dude hasn't been healthy in years, yes he's a beast but def NOT worth a 1st or 2nd round pick. Hell 3rd might be a reach too

I learned that a few years ago

I would say grab Martellus Bennett if he is still on waivers but TBH i'm going after Malcolm Mitchell

I would say grab Martellus Bennett if he is still on waivers but TBH i'm going after Malcolm Mitchell

I'm a Gronk (and Edelman) owner and my opponent has Bennett and Mitchell.

Well now that I have an open roster spot, I'm looking to add any position with the most favorable Week 15 and 16 matchup. Any suggestions?

I'm a Gronk (and Edelman) owner and my opponent has Bennett and Mitchell.

Well now that I have an open roster spot, I'm looking to add any position with the most favorable Week 15 and 16 matchup. Any suggestions?

Would need to know who is available in your league

Need some flex help. M Thomas or Davante Adams? Anybody benching Booker this week? Have Shady and Ingram (depending on injury info later this week) as starters. 

I need 2 WR and 1 FLEX

J. Landry vs. BAL
Fitz vs. WASH
D. Adams vs. HOU
Crowder @ ARI
Malcolm Mitchell vs. LA

picked up Kendricks and Mitchell for losing Gronk :smh:

Had Gronk and ARob last year and was a little sad I wasn't able to scoop them up this year.

I'm cool with it now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom