OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Facing a dilemma ... need a TE and have no one i want to drop :rolleyes

QB - Cousins, Ben
RB - Ware, Martin, Howard, Gore, Kelley, Rawls
WR - Crowder, Baldwin, M. Thomas, Pryor
TE - Walker
K - Bryant
DEF - Denver

My guess would be Rawls but I dont want to give any of these dudes ahead of me players, im in 5th :lol: :rolleyes

Facing a dilemma ... need a TE and have no one i want to drop :rolleyes

QB - Cousins, Ben
RB - Ware, Martin, Howard, Gore, Kelley, Rawls
WR - Crowder, Baldwin, M. Thomas, Pryor
TE - Walker
K - Bryant
DEF - Denver

My guess would be Rawls but I dont want to give any of these dudes ahead of me players, im in 5th :lol: :rolleyes

You might have to drop Rawls or Kelley,
Unless you are willing to run risk of playing no TE lol

I know Miami has been hot lately but would BAL D be a good pickup this week? In apprehensive about starting CAR against an angry Seahawks team. My other option would be GB against the Texans.

Also was able to pick up Captain Kirk off waivers, him or Big Ben this Sunday?

Last edited:
I know Miami has been hot lately but would BAL D be a good pickup this week? In apprehensive about starting CAR against an angry Seahawks team. My other option would be GB against the Texans.

Also was able to pick up Captain Kirk off waivers, him or Big Ben this Sunday?
It's pretty subjective but I like that play.  The Ravens are a very good defense and Miami has more to prove imo despite their recent good play.

Then again Osweiller...  Then again GB defense is terrible....

Inman and Boldin went unclaimed. Should I swoop one of them up? I can drop Dalton since I'll be rolling be with Tyrod the rest of the way.

Last edited:
I got lucky and won last week with the Ebron 0 at TE.

You might have to drop Rawls or Kelley,
Unless you are willing to run risk of playing no TE lol

Yeah i won by 20some last week with that Ebron 0.

Nah i wont risk that any + points is good points. McDonald is available so thats at least 5 (avergaing that lately).

This line up fine?

Would you guys make any flex changes?
I was thinking about plugging in Watkins instead of Baldwin. Tyreek is also a good one, but then I would have doubles in 2 games.

Thoughts.
View media item 2245912
View media item 2245913

Idk man i dont trust green bay. Any given day Osweiler may just throw a cpl deep balls to Fuller.

9-3 record, already clinched playoffs :pimp:
And I already clinched a first round bye :rolleyes

:tongue:

It does feel good. I can look ahead to the playoffs already instead of sacrificing a player to fill in for a bye in week 13. Who should I go for? AP? Or handcuff a Bibbs or Gillislee or DeAngelo?

Last edited:
Last week of regular season and playing catchup for the highest point totals pot, already have the bye week for playoffs clinched. Standard scoring.

Which RB+Flex of these players has the highest ceiling?

Tim Hightower
Tevin Coleman
Stefon Diggs
Michael Thomas
Travis Kelce

I think normal convention would say to go Hightower + Michael Thomas, but they're on the same team, so the ceiling would be lower(?). But then it's also NO so they'll probably put points on the board.

Maybe Hightower + Diggs, but Diggs is coming off an injury.

Maybe Coleman + Thomas, but Coleman didn't look too good outside of the TD hawk last week.

^ If New Orleans has another high-scoring performance, there's a good chance both Hightower and Thomas will have big games. They are at home vs Detroit so it's certainly possible.

Coleman has potential but he's going against KC.

Kelce doesn't have a great ceiling.

So Hightower and Thomas would be my picks. In weeks 9 and 12 (vs SF and LA), they put up nearly 35 and 40 points combined.

Yeah but everytime a game is supposed to be a shootout it turns out to be an offensive strugglefest ... NO v. DET should be a shootout but watch Brees and Stafford struggle :smh:

This is my main league lineup. Win and Im in or if both 6-6 teams lose. Rather control my own fate.

Bench: Martin, Lewis, Moncrief, Fleener, Chiefs

View media item 2246274

If Luck isnt cleared by Friday practice Im gonna stream Fitz and hope he gives a decent 20pts.

Last edited:
So this is the last week to add/drop players in my league. I currently have Kaep as my only QB. But i need to pick up another QB just in case something happens to Kaep if i make the playoffs. Which of these qb's should i pick up for the playoffs? Standard league btw.

Flacco

Wentz

Alex Smith

Fitzpatrick

Goff

Barkley

Barkley has the best playoff schedule of all the qb's

Cam vs Sea
Or
Siemian vs Jags

Yes I'm serious lol. Cam has been iffy this year and I don't like the Sea matchup. Sadly I only have Siemian.

Back
Top Bottom