OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I've got a bye. Definitely thinking of stashing the Dolphins for their date with the hapless Jets in Week 15. I already have Seattle and KC but I figure this will keep them out of the hands of my opponent.

In yall leagues, is FA open during the playoffs?

In my league, it's closed. You're only able to pick up a player if your line up is illegal. I guess they do that to prevent the non playoff teams from dropping players and having the playoff teams pick them up

As the commissioner of my league, I lock non playoff teams from doing any transactions to prevent playoff teams to gain an unfair advantage 

As the commissioner of my league, I lock non playoff teams from doing any transactions to prevent playoff teams to gain an unfair advantage 

I don't even think it has to go that far, if you play with normal people it should be set weeks in advance that after week 13 if you don't make playoffs you can't add or drop players

Well somehow I'm still alive. I can make the playoffs with a win and loss by the 6th place team who I'm currently ahead of in points. He's playing the 1st place team in the league. Going to be real close.

Was 9th and outside looking in about 4 weeks ago. Find myself 3rd seed now..just gotta hope my guys come through. Keep this hot streak going

Finished 7th in my money league. out of 6 playoffs teams. Lost by 5 pts in a win and in scenario. Played Vernon Davis over Zach Ertz in my TE as a late game time decision swap 
mad.gif

Oh well, onto the NT Fantasy Football Playoffs.

Last edited:
Whew Kaep starting vs Jets :pimp: now my playoff team set

Colin Kaepernick
Devonta Freeman
David Johnson
Jordan Howard
TY Hilton
Tyrell Williams
Adam Vinatieri
Pats D

In my league, it's closed. You're only able to pick up a player if your line up is illegal. I guess they do that to prevent the non playoff teams from dropping players and having the playoff teams pick them up

I don't even think it has to go that far, if you play with normal people it should be set weeks in advance that after week 13 if you don't make playoffs you can't add or drop players

All the ones ive played in its still open and i guess have been fortunate to play with sensible people that dont do that kind of stuff. Also everyone still makes moves because theyre active in the consolation bracket

Last year at 3-10 i was making moves the whole playoffs in the consolation lol

Lost last week by 1 point, won this week by a lot to end up in a 4 way tie for the 6 seed (8-5).

Lose out to the guy I lost to by 1 based on head-to-head record.

I missed the playoffs by one point.

Last edited:

All the ones ive played in its still open and i guess have been fortunate to play with sensible people that dont do that kind of stuff. Also everyone still makes moves because theyre active in the consolation bracket

Last year at 3-10 i was making moves the whole playoffs in the consolation lol
My main league has been together for a decade but we had one idiot a few years back drop his players because he missed the playoffs on a stat correct 
laugh.gif
 ever since then we just agreed to lock the rosters 

All the other leagues I play keep em open 

Need to decide who to start his week between Carr and Rivers..crucial decisions man.

Dropped the Pats gonna add one of these defenses for the week:

Lions, Falcons, Cardinals, Panthers, Bucs

Im thinking Detroit then Atlanta or cards

Last edited:
congrats to all those who made playoffs. need some help:

pick 3

Mike Thomas
Demaryius Thomas
Jamison Crowder
Jarvis Landry
Jordan Matthews

1PPR

Going after Bengals D to stream against the Browns. If I can't get em I'll look at the lions or falcons.

All fixed. I had to mess with the settings and actually select teams that were eliminated.

Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes

I assume this means Consolation bracket teams are NOT allowed to make adds/drops from here on out? I'm commish and I've had that setting since I created the league in August. I didn't make the playoffs, and so I went to test the setting by putting in a claim for Gronk and it went through... what gives?

I don't want any teams in the Consolation bracket to be able to add/drop these next 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom