OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I wanted to crack 100pts

Why you no let gore run

Still salty I had a chance but this bum Kenny brit was laying a big fat 0 then got a big reception and then another reception for a TD all with less than 2 min left in the game :smh:

thanks to the combined pts from Marshall, Gore, and Vinateri, your boy just made the playoffs!!!! 7 years in a row! Now its time to get that elusive chip :smokin

Ole lady needed 17 from T.Y. to get the W .. 14.6

She started 6-1, since week 7 she has gone 1-5 :x damn .. She started Booker/Stewart, Rawls on the bench

Last edited:
Officially in the playoffs. 7th seed 
pimp.gif

Now i hope Kaep starts

5 straight W's to end the season and honestly I feel I have the most consistent team. If only Ingram wasn't so up and down but I feel he'll cost me in the playoffs with a dud smh

Those garbage time TDs from Shepard and Wilson ended up being the margin of victory for my opponent. I'm sick.

So if standing tie breaker is head to head record, what happens if you split the head to head? Whats the next thing thats guaged

Got a bye for sure in 1 league. Hopefully I get the 6th seed with a tiebreaker in the other.

Last edited:
Gonna stash Chiefs D another week playing on Thurs .. whos a good play

Chargers D vs Panthers
Lions D vs Bears
Falcons D vs Rams
Bengals D vs Browns

Lost by 7 after being down 31 and missed the playoffs. Third highest points scored and third highest points against. Everyone that made the playoffs had 100-200 less points against than I did.

9-4 officially in 1st with 1300.8 total points.

Still not a lock for a bye week, so another stressful week ahead :smh:

7-6 came back frm 1-4

out of the playoffs smh

3 teams tied at 7-6 goin for playoffs spot 5-6

goes to points total, lost by a point

played D. Adams over Terrance West, Crowder, & Mitchell :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom