OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

View media item 2150767
How did I do? 10 team .5ppr. not really happy

Taking Rodgers hurt you. You need to have a solid WR core in PPR and taking more WRs at the spot of Rodgers/Kelce may have been a better move.

Don't mind Gurley but the rest of the draft should have played out better.

If you go RB early it should be RB/WR/WR/WR unless someone of value drops significantly.

To the guys that are going all out with your WRs during drafts... I definitely see your point. But if the RB position is so anemic I.e. A top 30 WR will scored as much as a top 10 RB, doesn't it make more sense to get a stud RB so you can pair his numbers with a top 30 WR.

Or are we emphasizing the probability game and saying that we're more likely to hit the jackpot targeting WRs early since there's a good chance a top 5 RB wont produce as well as a top 15-20 WR ?

Not going against your strategies, just trying to get more insight. My first draft for a big jackpot league is tonight. 12 man ppr

Last edited:
I was last pick in one of my drafts. #12 standard. I went Gronk/Nuk.

Don't discount the TE spot imo. Gronk is worth that extra boost as you set him in and forget it. Clear cut TE to have and significant enough upgrade to everyone else to not take if he slips.

I also wanted to get a top tier wr in all of my drafts (AB, ODB, Jones) but David Johnson fell to me in some drafts (8ish range) so went with him. Employ whatever system you want but when someone you value slides you gotta go with him.

FF drafting is about value, but as of late that value points to WR as they have been more consistent but if someone slides you believe in, you gotta bite.

Oh wow...I didn't think Nuk would make it to the late first, early second. Yeah, i hear ya. I feel like i might be trippin if Gronk is there and i pass him up. I was just hoping in that case, I could grab either Reed or Olsen. I think i'd be okay with that.

5th pick in a 10 team league. Mock drafts didn't help me for **** cause picks went all over the place lol dropping Oakland and picking up Michael Thomas ASAP.

Not happy with Latavius...will start DeAngelo til I can sort out my flex...

View media item 2150825
View media item 2150826

Last edited:
Dudes at work let me in on the work league, this will be my first auction draft though. Any tips on how I should approach this?
12 teams
Buy in $100 ($100 salary cap)
non-ppr

Draft last night. Thoughts?
12 team standard non ppr.

Rivers
Shady
Demarco
OBJ
Cooper
Tate
Bennett

Ivory
C. Micheal
Ware
Benjamin
Matthews

Took Tate when I could've had TY or Cobb. Liked the idea at first but now I think I should've taken Cobb. Smh.

ESPN Chiefs reporter Adam Teicher reports Jamaal Charles "hasn’t regained the role -- full-time featured back -- he had before last season’s torn ACL."

Teicher reports Spencer Ware is handling most of Kansas City's first-team running back reps in practice. Specifically, Teicher wrote that Ware "generally gets a lot of the starter’s snaps in practice. Charcandrick West gets some. Sometimes there are a few left for Charles, too." On Tuesday, coach Andy Reid said Tamba Hali (knee) is "a little further along than what Jamaal is right now," in their respective recoveries. At this point, it's unclear what Charles' role will be in Week 1 against the Chargers. An early-year RBBC appears likely. Due to their backfield depth, Teicher suggests the Chiefs "can afford to take the longer view with Charles." Aug 30 - 8:26 PM

Are you ******* kidding me :smh:

Drafted tonight, went fairly quick. 12 teams PPR, thoughts?

View media item 2151019
I actually have zero clue why I took Garcon in that spot :lol: waste of a pick, going to drop him once I'm able to and hopefully snag Treadwell before someone else does. Really hope Jameis has a breakout season, when I could have had Carr or Bortles. Happy with grabbing Coates and Sims that late and having those big 3 WRs.

Last edited:
Drafted tonight, went fairly quick. 12 teams PPR, thoughts?

View media item 2151019
I actually have zero clue why I took Garcon in that spot :lol: waste of a pick, going to drop him once I'm able to and hopefully snag Treadwell before someone else does. Really hope Jameis has a breakout season, when I could have had Carr or Bortles. Happy with grabbing Coates and Sims that late and having those big 3 WRs.
Why would you want Treadwell? :lol: He isn't going to do jack to year and have you heard that Bridgewater is out for the year? Major downgrade for the Minnesota receiving corps.

Why would you want Treadwell? :lol: He isn't going to do jack to year and have you heard that Bridgewater is out for the year? Major downgrade for the Minnesota receiving corps.

Nah I know. I don't expect him to do much but I'm sure the plan is to still have him involved. But I was surprised Diggs was taken when he was bc of all of this.

Maybe I should keep Garcon as is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom