OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Welp started Hill vs Cle. Sat Benjamin vs SD. Hope he doesnt decided to ball out today. Need Hill to have 110 and a touchdown.

Eifert cookin already 
nthat.gif

I'm screwed if M. Thomas doesn't play and/or Cooks again doesn't produce, got them both in and yahoo wouldn't let me sub anyone else in

Broncos run game is terrible. CJ Anderson way better than Booker and everyone was pinning him to take over. Dude runs straight into his own blockers :smh:

Broncos run game is terrible. CJ Anderson way better than Booker and everyone was pinning him to take over. Dude runs straight into his own blockers :smh:
i thought the same thing when he first started taking carries from cj. he's just not a great runner.

watching bell today is great though. such a patient runner.

If I get pass this first round, Booker going straight to the bench. Going to start Hightower and Ingram together.

i thought the same thing when he first started taking carries from cj. he's just not a great runner.

watching bell today is great though. such a patient runner.

LeVeon carrying me right now. If I win it all this year, I'm copping his jersey.

Luck strugglin out there :frown:

Thank god for Bell right now carryin my squad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom