OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Also i have MR2 as my starting QB in both my leagues. Should I roll the dice in one and start Stafford against Chicago :nerd: or Ben against Buffalo?

Who would you guys start

Dion Lewis vs Ravens

Blount vs Ravens

.5 PPR

Ravens D is stout against the run so I'm in a tough spot here. Thanks

gil23 gil23 how are some of those names available? I'd grab D-Jax, Boldin or Inman.

If anyone wants to get real risky, Robbie Anderson could be your add for today. Petty was looking his way a lot last week when he came into the game. I expect him to throw plenty today too.

Last edited:
Should I take the risk with Julio, or sub in LaFell or Taylor Gabriel?
I'm in the same boat except Taylor isn't available... Start Taylor.

Schefter is saying Falcons are pessimistic about him starting but they'll work him out pregame. One thing I know as a Julio owner for the past 3 years is starting a hobbled Julio can come back to bite you hard. If he does suit up, he'll just be a decoy. Gabriel and even bum *** Aldrick Robinson will probably have decent games.

I'm benching Julio and starting LaFell. Also have Davante and Rishard but between the bad weather and tough matchup I'm just going with a safer bet.

Last edited:
Flex-
Ingram@TB
Tate@CHI
Hopkins@INDY

My 2 RBs I have starting now are Howard and Miller...WRs are Evans and M. Thomas

Yup Riddick is out and Ingram is going.

Dodged my first bullet with not starting Carr Thurs and my opponent had Hill on the bench.

But now...do I really let it go with AR12 in the snow for a 2nd week AND against Seattle D? :x

I added Kaep just in case I switch since he's playing the Jets this week.

Happy 1st round of playoffs fellas, let's eat. Should I make any moves? Thinking of putting in Tom for Russ and possibly taking out Dez and putting in Malcolm Mitchell/Taylor Gabriel? Got a feeling the Giants are gonna give Dez heavy coverage looks

This is a PPR league, btw

View media item 2258508

Last edited:
gil23 gil23 how are some of those names available? I'd grab D-Jax, Boldin or Inman.

If anyone wants to get real risky, Robbie Anderson could be your add for today. Petty was looking his way a lot last week when he came into the game. I expect him to throw plenty today too.

8 team league ... who would you replace?

Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees?
Brandon Marshall, Sammy Watkins or Isiah Crowell?
Brees, Crowell
Ppr palmer or mariota?
Mariota
Who would you guys start

Dion Lewis vs Ravens

Blount vs Ravens

.5 PPR

Ravens D is stout against the run so I'm in a tough spot here. Thanks
Blount
Doug Baldwin or Frank Gore for FLEX???
Gore
Flex-
Ingram@TB
Tate@CHI
Hopkins@INDY

My 2 RBs I have starting now are Howard and Miller...WRs are Evans and M. Thomas
Ingram

Back
Top Bottom