OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Whew! 7th seed in the championship game 
pimp.gif
 I'm awaiting the winner of the 1st and 5th seed

my RBs came thru but the WRs....man...Hilton and Tyrell Williams. Not tripping about Hilton but fortunately Williams got the Browns next week

Last edited:
4 leagues entered this week playing to get into the championship

1st (big money league): Lost horribly...only the second week all season where no one on my team did anything...my high scorer was Vinatieri :smh:

2nd (big money league): Im up 115.52-74.92. He has Garcon and Dallas D, and I have Olsen left.

3rd (no money): Im up 108.42-75.56. Im done, he has CAR D left.

4th (small money): Im up 85.68-75.12. Im done and he has J. Reed left. Think I lost this one :smh: Cousins loves Reed

i hate fantasy :smh:

but i was thinking -- it should just be 16 weeks, no playoffs. top team with wins and/or points over the whole season wins the championship.

single game playoffs are too random. whatever though. kelley can save me with 50 points tomorrow.

Last edited:
i don't even mean to sound cocky, this league im playing in is just kind of novice imo....i dont think ill ever have a team this good again. got smacked in the first round after a bye dominating this league all year :lol:

(its a 9 team league (never again). ive dropped the likes of martellus bennett, jarvis landry). too willy nilly

(2 week playoffs, i won the first week)

View media item 2267141

Last edited:
League 1 - up by 14 Evans vs his Garcon

League 2 - down 20 Cousin, Kelley, Crowder vs his Evans and Brate .. projection says ill win a close one

View media item 2267152
League 3 - down 15 Zeke, Evans, and Olsen vs his Dez

but i was thinking -- it should just be 16 weeks, no playoffs. top team with wins and/or points over the whole season wins the championship.

single game playoffs are too random. whatever though. kelley can save me with 50 points tomorrow.
That's why my league does 4 teams with 2 week playoffs. Less chance of randomness.:smokin

I know the feeling bro. I DOMINATED in the regular season, was all over free agent pickups, waiver wire, trades, GM'ing it up and just like that... Knocked out of both leagues. I know how the real players feel now after killing it all season long and bowing out early in the postseason

^^ hell nah thats a terrible idea. I want no part of that league

where they do that at in any sport?

Last edited:
welp Cooper sucked AGAIN.. knew I shoulda played Britt woulda got an extra 6

need 21 from Kelley tomorrow to win

I switched in Minnesota D for NE D last minute this morning. Looks like that move will cost me my season. Shouldve been an easy win smh.

Zeke :pimp: Just like earlier with Freeman, helping me win in one league, giving me that work in the other :lol: :smh:

I switched in Minnesota D for NE D last minute this morning. Looks like that move will cost me my season. Shouldve been an easy win smh.
no one saw Indy puttin an as whooping  though ... when the game started i was worried Luck would only give me single digits 

How do y'alls playoff brackets work? I was the #4 seed and ended up playing the #1 seed in the semis while the #6 and #7 seeds faced each other. Everyone else said that was fine, but literally no sport in real life goes like that.

How do y'alls playoff brackets work? I was the #4 seed and ended up playing the #1 seed in the semis while the #6 and #7 seeds faced each other. Everyone else said that was fine, but literally no sport in real life goes like that.
thats how my league is set up like

quarter finals

1 vs 8

4 vs 5

3 vs 6

2 vs 7

semi finals

1 vs 5

6 vs 7

Back
Top Bottom