OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

im rollin with NYG tonight, the team im facing in the finals has the chargers :lol:

you with me?

I'm leaning towards dropping NYG and adding the Chargers.. Only thing deterring me is the Cleveland weather, I know SD ain't bout that life :lol:

Last edited:
#championshipszn

1. Jameis @ NOLA or Carr vs. INDY?

2. Pick 3?: They're listed KINDA in the order that I'm thinking now. I hate to start two Packers vs MIN, but I like the idea of a RB in the WR slot and have a feeling Davante will eat also. I'm so down on Amari, I thought he'd be a top 3 fantasy WR |I

Ty Montgomery vs MIN
Davante Adams vs MIN
Desean Jackson @ CHI
Amari Cooper vs INDY (I have Carr)
Taylor Gabriel @ CAR
Jarvis Landry @ BUF
Kenneth Farrow @ CLE

Do I start AJ Green in my standard league?

Here's who I'm starting right now:

Inman
Freeman
Coleman
Crowder
Hill

Pretty risky considering he's on an injured hamstring and @ Houston, who is doing great against the pass this year. I'm big on "live with your studs"...If there weren't question marks, he'd start any week regardless of the matchup, but I don't know to what extent his injury will play a factor. You prolly know all that though, I guess I just couldn't call it as I'm typing this out :lol:

Having a tough time deciding between Jameis & Cousins this week. Both QB's have been struggling but cousins is on the road against Chicago (which is never an easy place to play and Rodgers just struggles there last eeek) and Jameis has a good matchup against the saints. Although he crapped the bed against them two weeks ago. I'm leaning towards Jameis in hopes of a shootout with NO.

What do you guys think?

I'd go Famous Jameis

Go all in

Gabriel
Inman
Ginn

Ginn?

ehh, I like Ty vs. DEN or Fitz vs SEA. Tough defenses, but both likely going to be sharing duties with maybe 1 other player as focal points of their offenses against those matchups. KC should be hearing lots of noise about needing to give Tyreke more touches after last week's loss

Ginn?

ehh, I like Ty vs. DEN or Fitz vs SEA. Tough defenses, but both likely going to be sharing duties with maybe 1 other player as focal points of their offenses against those matchups. KC should be hearing lots of noise about needing to give Tyreke more touches after last week's loss

I'm rolling with Ty this week. McCarthy finally realizing his role as their primary back.

Pick 1.

Walker @ jax
Brate @ NO

Pick 1 wr and 1 flex.

Fitz @ sea
Jeffery vs wsh
Jstew vs atl
Farrow @ cle (I got Gordon incase he plays)

0.5 PPR.

I've rolled with Walker and fitz all year so I was leaning those two, and jstew at flex (if Melvin Gordon is out). Thoughts?

Anyone?

Pick two (0.5 PPR)

AJ Green at Texans, Alshon vs Skins, Spencer Ware vs Broncos, Robert Kelley at Bears

I'm play against Odell Beckham for the championship.. :smh:

I remember this time last year.. I had Odell Beckham and he got suspended for the playoff.. I didn't win a damn thing.. :rofl:

I'm play against Odell Beckham for the championship.. :smh:

I remember this time last year.. I had Odell Beckham and he got suspended for the playoff.. I didn't win a damn thing.. :rofl:

Saaaame thing happened to me. I have OBJ again...I'm kinda not a fan of this Eagles matchup. I have a feeling the Giants are going to lose this one.

Last edited:
Chiming in but decided not to play AJ for the ship this week and playing Jeremy hill instead at the flex. Although the ceiling is there, can't risk tweaking that injury earlier and not playing the rest of the game.

I can't stop staring at my lineup, this isn't healthy haha

Back
Top Bottom