OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Defense is my only issue this week

Got Miami which was amazing last week but don't think that's happening against buffalo

Thought about chargers but I'm not confident in them even if it's gainst the browns :x

Alright guys, I need a little help here at Flex for one of my championship games.  Just need to pick 1, standard scoring.

Farrow @ Cleveland

Alshon vs  Washington

Rawls vs Arizona

Moncrief @ Oakland

Dixon @ Pittsburgh

Has anyone ever split the pot for the championship? Guy i'm playing for the title brought it up to me and offered 60/40 in my favor bc of my record (12-1) to his 7-5 record.

Has anyone ever split the pot for the championship? Guy i'm playing for the title brought it up to me and offered 60/40 in my favor bc of my record (12-1) to his 7-5 record.
lol... I would just buy a drink for second place if I lived in the same city.

if it's a big enough pot (>$500), I would consider it. but for something else I'd prefer all-or-none.

but what are your lineups?

Last edited:
lol... I would just buy a drink for second place if I lived in the same city.

if it's a big enough pot (>$500), I would consider it. but for something else I'd prefer all-or-none.

but what are your lineups?

Only 400 total so I would get 240 to his 160

My tentative lineup as of right now is gonna be...

Matt Ryan
Antonio Brown
Dez Bryant
Taylor Gabriel
DeMarco Murray
Jonathan Stewart
Delanie Walker
Adam Vinatieri
Seattle D

Watkins, Diggs, Derrick Henry, Ty Montgomery, Bilal Powell, and Tyler Lockett are all on my bench.

He tentative starting lineup is...

Eli Manning
AJ Green
TY Hilton
Doug Baldwin
Zeke Elliot
Carlos Hyde
Kyle Rudolph
Prater
San Diego D

Last edited:
i feel like your chance of winning is probably around 60%, so taking the 240 isn't a bad deal. but it's not really in the spirit of fantasy so I would let the dice roll and go for the full pot.

i feel like your chance of winning is probably around 60%, so taking the 240 isn't a bad deal. but it's not really in the spirit of fantasy so I would let the dice roll and go for the full pot.

Yeah I thought ab that as well. We would still be playing for our league trophy so there still is something on the line...I told him I would think about it.

Something similar happened to me last year. Pot was $240, winner take all. Dude was in 1st all season, I got in as a wild card. He had great matchups for the final, mine were terrible. I asked to split 200 and 40, he agreed. I ended up winning 
laugh.gif
 but he was thankful, he came out with something  

JCMojica24 JCMojica24

If its all or nothing id want it all if i got the better lineup but at the same time i like the idea of the guaranteed cash. But who is it up to to split, if its the other guy can you trust him to break you off your portion if he does win?

JCMojica24 JCMojica24

If its all or nothing id want it all if i got the better lineup but at the same time i like the idea of the guaranteed cash. But who is it up to to split, if its the other guy can you trust him to break you off your portion if he does win?

Yeah I trust him he's been the commish of our league for about 5 years and we go back for almost 20 :lol:

He came to me with the idea of 50/50 but I proposed 60/40 bc my record is better and now he is thinking on it. We would still play for the trophy and you get your team name engraved on it and everything so that is something I would like to win.

Defense is my only issue this week

Got Miami which was amazing last week but don't think that's happening against buffalo

Thought about chargers but I'm not confident in them even if it's gainst the browns :x

I have the Dolphins also. Trying to decide if I should roll with them or go with the Giants, Rams, or Cincy. I don't think I trust the Rams or Cincy, they haven't had very many double digit scores in my league. Might roll with the Giants, Thursday night game, hoping it's sloppy.

thinking about dropping AZ D vs SEA this week for either NYG @ PHI or GB v MIN

thoughts?

Only lost one game all year and ended losing my first playoff game. That's fantasy for you. I refuse to play in a league again that doesn't give byes to the best record. :smh:

yup me and a buddy of mine agreed to split a $1250 pot. $800 for 1st and $450 for 2nd. payouts were supposed to be $1000 for 1st and $250 for 2nd. he was the #1 seed and imo, has a better team than I do so its a win for me. I feel good about my chances though but you never know with fantasy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom