OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

To the guy that asked if he should start CJ, Gore or Latavius....I'm sorry :lol:

Never trust a Raiders fan :smh:

It's all good, still projected to win so Murray and Gore better tear it up on Sunday :lol:

@CHECKS Grossman shouldn't have doubted you, should have went with my gut

Last edited:
Should I drop Tevin Coleman for Lynch?

my current rbs

Mathews
Sims
Coleman
Woodhead
riddick
Artis-Payne

Marshawn Lynch doesn't belong on any fantasy rosters right now. It's nothing but rumors anyway, but if he does in fact come out of retirement, the Seahawks would have to pay him $9 million. With the amount of up-and-coming young RBs they have, they'd probably release him. So then he'd have to find a new team. Then he'd have to learn a new offense. Then he'd have to get in football shape after not being on a field since last year, when his body was already starting to break down.

As for Tevin Coleman, read this:

View media item 2160228http://www.espn.com/blog/atlanta-fa...vin-coleman-falcons-to-go-with-hot-hand-at-rb

The Falcons' coaching staff has been saying stuff like this all offseason. Coleman is a must-hold (and must-add if he's available in your league) right now until we see how the Falcons' backfield plays out.

Let's not forget, Coleman was the unquestioned starter last year until he broke his ribs in week 1. While we all like to think of Freeman as a top-tier player because of what he did early last season, he really fell off after week 7, failing to crack 4ypc in almost every game. Ironically, it's not out of the question that Tevin Coleman becomes this year's Devonta Freeman.

Last edited:
Marshawn Lynch doesn't belong on any fantasy rosters right now. It's nothing but rumors anyway, but if he does in fact come out of retirement, the Seahawks would have to pay him $9 million. With the amount of up-and-coming young RBs they have, they'd probably release him. So then he'd have to find a new team. Then he'd have to learn a new offense. Then he'd have to get in football shape after not being on a field since last year, when his body was already starting to break down.

As for Tevin Coleman, read this:

View media item 2160228http://www.espn.com/blog/atlanta-fa...vin-coleman-falcons-to-go-with-hot-hand-at-rb

The Falcons' coaching staff has been saying stuff like this all offseason. Coleman is a must-hold (and must-add if he's available in your league) right now until we see how the Falcons' backfield plays out.

Repped thanks for the info my dude #NTXO

Should I drop Tevin Coleman for Lynch?

my current rbs

Mathews
Sims
Coleman
Woodhead
riddick
Artis-Payne
Lynch is beyond a reach. Seahawks still have his rights and would likely try to trade him before cutting him. We dont even know if he's in game shape. All that to say so much needs to happen for him to be even the slightest bit more productive than the RBs you already have. Thats all assuming he even sees the field.

But if you want to take that flier, I'd keep Coleman and cut Payne.

Yeah think I would have cut Payne but he played last night so he is locked in.

And I am def keeping Coleman just in case. Don't know why my patience is so thin (maybe because it is my fantasy finals rematch from last year and he was just talking mad reckless and got my blood boiling :smh:)

So is the consensus to pick up lynch just in case?

Not at all

Pick 1

Tate @ Indy
Jones @Indy
Moncrief vs Detroit

Tate or Moncrief, leaning Tate though..

You guys better be dropping some straight scrubs for Marshawn. It's Week 1 of the NFL season, we have no clue what type of shape he's in and he doesn't even have a team right now. The Seahawks don't need him anymore with Rawls, Michael and Prosise. The Skins could probably use him more than anybody but we don't even know what teams would actually be interested.

Bruh lookin country skrong :nerd:

View media item 2160262

Found out today my league isn't ppr but 1 point for every 5 receptions.

So dumb..every league should be PPR man

I agree, ppr is the best. Hopefully IDP will catch on, I find team defenses boring for the most part. My league runs with 9 idp.

Chris Ivory popping up with a calf on the injury report, it was already shaping up to be a 'yeldon game' but I think this now ups his value a bit, a bunch if ivory cant go, of course.

To the Tanne owners out there :rofl:

In addition to finally being allowed to audible, Ryan Tannehill is now allowed to remove plays before the game.

Advice: New coach Adam Gase is taking the revolutionary approach of treating his quarterback like a man. "When I think about some of the things that he’s done really well, the fact that he’s open and that he makes suggestions and then if he doesn’t like something, he tells me," Gase said. "That kind of communication is critical because the last thing I want to do is put him in a position to where he doesn’t like what I’m calling but he doesn’t say anything." It's hard to blame Tannehill's topsy-turvy first four seasons all on his coaching, but it certainly didn't help. Tannehill has been set up for success plenty of times before, but never more so than in 2016.

More: Miami Herald
(Rotoworld.com)

Last edited:
I agree, ppr is the best. Hopefully IDP will catch on, I find team defenses boring for the most part. My league runs with 9 idp.
My main league got rid of D/ST and went with 3 IDPs (DL, DE, and DB). Commish already said he hopes to expand to IDPs for an entire defense.

I don't feel one way or the other about team defenses but full IDP is too much...

I need some help deciding on a rb2 guys..ppr league..

Duke Johnson vs PHI

Jeremyhill vs NYJ

Melvin Gordon vs KC

^ Duke Johnson

Panthers final WR snap count: Kelvin Benjamin 54, Ted Ginn 47, Corey Brown 40, Devin Funchess 39. Out of 75

:nerd:

so much for that 30-35 snap limit. Feel bad for those that bought into the funchess > benjamin talk this off season. Its only one game but its looking safe to drop Funchess

Not gonna lie. I definitely fell into the Funchess > KB hype :smh:. Luckily I didn't start him but I'm gonna hold onto him for one more week just in case.

Last edited:
Who should I drop for sharpe

Chris hogan
Michael Thomas
Rob Kelley ( Matt jones owner)
tevin Coleman (DF owner)
Prosise

Quick question b/c I just wanna verify: does adding a player through wire affect your waiver order if it's NOT a waiver claim?

I mean just straight up adding a player after the claim period.

Back
Top Bottom