OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Falcons gonna go with the "hot hand" in regards to the running game this year :nerd:
Interesting news for Freeman owners
Man I don't get this

The times I've seen Coleman, he's been trash. They really adamant about trying get him some playing time. He must got something on Arthur Blank.

Falcons gonna go with the "hot hand" in regards to the running game this year :nerd:
Interesting news for Freeman owners
Man I don't get this

The times I've seen Coleman, he's been trash. They really adamant about trying get him some playing time. He must got something on Arthur Blank.

They're overthinking it. Freeman should be the main back and the debate stops there. I like Coleman but I agree, I don't understand what they're trying to do

DT w/ 8.80  :smh:

I think the numbers that him and Sanders put up last night are what you're gonna get out of them most of the time this year. Simien isn't going to sling it for 300 yards and have his receivers put up great fantasy numbers. They're going to run the ball a ton and play extra conservative. I think I read Simien threw an average of 7 yards per pass attempt in college :lol:

I think the numbers that him and Sanders put up last night are what you're gonna get out of them most of the time this year. Simien isn't going to sling it for 300 yards and have his receivers put up great fantasy numbers. They're going to run the ball a ton and play extra conservative. I think I read Simien threw an average of 7 yards per pass attempt in college :lol:
They also had 3 possessions in Carolina territory that ended in turnovers and a TD to the FB so I wouldn't point to that game as any sort of accurate indication of what to expect for the time being.

Yeah i avoided everybody on that offense besides CJ. DT and Sanders are pretty much WR3 territory with so many other good options around the league at the position. Sucks because I want those guys to put up numbers like two years ago but it's just not happening under kubiak

Agreed and I'm a die hard Bronco fan from Denver.

Wouldn't touch anybody other than CJ.

Mayybe Virgil if they can get some consistent production out of him at some point

^ Duke Johnson
:nerd:

so much for that 30-35 snap limit. Feel bad for those that bought into the funchess > benjamin talk this off season. Its only one game but its looking safe to drop Funchess
It's one game breh come on don't have to drop funchess just yet. I'd let him get at least 3 more games

But as far as the talk that he'd take Benjamin's spot that just sounds crazy. I wasn't around the thread when it was said

I forgot the NFL took out the probable tag and it's only questionable, doubtful and out now. This could definitely be a headache for guys playing on SNF and MNF.

Jay Ajayi not playing Sunday on a coach's decision. Dude had the potential to be a top 10 fantasy RB this year before they signed Foster, but now he's a week 1 inactive. Pretty crazy. Seems like there's gotta be more to it than that.

It's one game breh come on don't have to drop funchess just yet. I'd let him get at least 3 more games

But as far as the talk that he'd take Benjamin's spot that just sounds crazy. I wasn't around the thread when it was said

There was plenty of talk of Funchess role expanding, KB not looking the same, wanting to limit his opportunities - at least to start the season. That was word coming out of Panthers camp all summer 16

Cams only has eyes for KB and Greg Olsen, Not to mention Devin saw most of his snaps out of 22 personnel...no bueno. I think He could be one of the top drops after someone blows up week 1

Jay Ajayi not playing Sunday on a coach's decision. Dude had the potential to be a top 10 fantasy RB this year before they signed Foster, but now he's a week 1 inactive. Pretty crazy. Seems like there's gotta be more to it than that.

Guess he didn't eem travel with the team [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Should I start Foster vs Seattle over Rawls? 0.5 PPR

Don't start Rawls this week

Last edited:
I'll just leave this here

Welp looks like I'm for sure losing this week without gronk. I'm not picking a TE up if he doesn't play because I don't want to drop anyone 
laugh.gif
. Plus the opponent I am playing this week has CJ Anderson.

Welp looks like I'm for sure losing this week without gronk. I'm not picking a TE up if he doesn't play because I don't want to drop anyone 
laugh.gif
. Plus the opponent I am playing this week has CJ Anderson.
Whose on your bench and how many team league?

Last edited:
1 PPR format.

Marvin Jones vs Colts

Woodhead vs Chiefs

Who should I ride with? 

Already mad I sat KB yesterday and missed out on 21 

So I'm starting Wentz over Rivers this week. (Accidentally drafted Wentz and we have a policy that we cannot add/drop players before the first week of the season)

Rivers is awful against KC and Wentz is going against a pretty bad defense so I'm clearly going for the reward here. The fact he can get run helps.

Back
Top Bottom