OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

In need of a TE big time in one of my leagues.

I can grab Will Tye as a one week wonder or Zach Miller, who will most likely have ROS value. I need a win big time (1-3) so I'm thinking of grabbing Tye as I see him having more upside this week. Hopefully I'll be able to add Miller next week. :\

Last edited:
PLaying one as my flex

I'm OK with quizz. Should get ample volume.

I can grab Will Tye as a one week wonder or Zach Miller, who will most likely have ROS value. I need a win big time (1-3) so I'm thinking of grabbing Tye as I see him having more upside this week. Hopefully I'll be able to add Miller next week. :\

I'm torn on who to start too. Got tye and Zach, him being limited with issues with ribs is kind of turning me away. You think tye has more upside this week?

I'm torn on who to start too. Got tye and Zach, him being limited with issues with ribs is kind of turning me away. You think tye has more upside this week?[/quote]Yeah I think so. Tye/Donnell have 28 combined targets this year. Tye could see all of those so 7 targets against GB who has been bad against the pass this year, you gotta figure he'll be able to make some noise. He finished last season really well after Donnell went down too.

As for Miller, he's shown that he could be a really nice target but he has some question marks this week. Indy has been solid against TEs in two out of four weeks this season. He's coming in to the game banged up, so that could affect his performance. And also, who know's what losing Kevin White (and Eddie Royal) will do to the pass offense as a whole. There'll be more targets to go around, but it'll also allow the defense to key in on he and Jeffery.

Need help guys, I'm 0-4 and gotta get a W this week.
Flacco or Dalton?
Pick 2:
Bell
Miller
Hill
Mckinnon
Pick 3:
AB
Hopkins
Beasley
Royal

I can add a Wr, looking at hogan, Mike Wallace, or Butler

No Sims tomorrow. My only RB is Riddick.

View media item 2185431
:rofl:

Next week I MUST find an RB through the waiver. Tho J. Stew may be back.

I assume Quizz Rodgers got scooped up already?

Bobby Rainey is a sneaky PPR play

Yup Quizz was added, Rainey is out there.

Problem is I don't have any moves left for the week. In hindsight I didn't need Wentz but I added him in an effort to block my opponent who has Palmer. He wound up adding Dak.

I'm torn on who to start too. Got tye and Zach, him being limited with issues with ribs is kind of turning me away. You think tye has more upside this week?
Yeah I think so. Tye/Donnell have 28 combined targets this year. Tye could see all of those so 7 targets against GB who has been bad against the pass this year, you gotta figure he'll be able to make some noise. He finished last season really well after Donnell went down too.

As for Miller, he's shown that he could be a really nice target but he has some question marks this week. Indy has been solid against TEs in two out of four weeks this season. He's coming in to the game banged up, so that could affect his performance. And also, who know's what losing Kevin White (and Eddie Royal) will do to the pass offense as a whole. There'll be more targets to go around, but it'll also allow the defense to key in on he and Jeffery.[/quote]

Ugh. Looks like I've got some **** to figure out. Real quick, IND has found some success against defending TE's but in the same breath they've yet to face a team with a capable TE. Hunter Henry in his 1st career start went for 5/80 yards, I believe. JAX(No Julius), DEN didn't utilize their TE's.

Edit:

Ebron 5/45/1TD in week one against IND, too.

macbk macbk who is out there on the wire?

Last edited:
macbk macbk who is out there on the wire?

See above :wow:

I mentioned earlier how my friend practically begged me to trade him Wentz or Jameis for Powell because I need an RB and he needs a QB with Cam out. But I refuse because that's not my fault he didn't add one with one of his 3 moves for the week. Gotta let him suffer :lol: and then he decided to say "This league is run horribly, the 3 moves limit is nonsense. Should be upheld if there is an emergency like this".

Yeah I think so. Tye/Donnell have 28 combined targets this year. Tye could see all of those so 7 targets against GB who has been bad against the pass this year, you gotta figure he'll be able to make some noise. He finished last season really well after Donnell went down too.

As for Miller, he's shown that he could be a really nice target but he has some question marks this week. Indy has been solid against TEs in two out of four weeks this season. He's coming in to the game banged up, so that could affect his performance. And also, who know's what losing Kevin White (and Eddie Royal) will do to the pass offense as a whole. There'll be more targets to go around, but it'll also allow the defense to key in on he and Jeffery.

Ugh. Looks like I've got some **** to figure out. Real quick, IND has found some success against defending TE's but in the same breath they've yet to face a team with a capable TE. Hunter Henry in his 1st career start went for 5/80 yards, I believe. JAX(No Julius), DEN didn't utilize their TE's.

Edit:

Ebron 5/45/1TD in week one against IND, too.[/quote]

This quote is all jammed up :lol:.

I gotta wait until Sims or Dwayne Washington's status changes to Out before I make a move (don't wanna have to drop someone). But I honestly might just flip a coin tomorrow AM :lol:.

Last edited:
My Julio, Cobb and throw-in for his Kelvin, Dez, Jordan Howard and Bilal Powell? 0.5 PPR

Last edited:
Why are you trying to trade Julio so bad? The original deal would've been a good haul. But now you're just making sideways moves pretty much.

My Julio, Cobb and throw-in for his Kelvin, Dez, Jordan Howard and Bilal Powell? 0.5 PPR
upgrade on powell forsure n the deal can be better.

Im with u on trading Julio guy can go down any game.

I am also trying to trade him for upgrades elsewhere. 

The Giants aren't good at covering slot WR's & Apple/DRC are out.

If he doesn't have a good game tomorrow than he never will :lol:

Exactly...that's what scares me. It's literally make or break tomorrow night and if he sucks again then everybody in my league will have seen it for themselves on national television and his value is completely gone

I really don't have anything else to even start at my flex right now if Cobb ends up sucking. I'd have to hope Dixon breaks out asap, Dwayne Washington does something when he comes back, Ivory looks good coming back off his bye or Dion Lewis comes back as soon as he's eligible for Week 7

DeAndre Washington vs Chargers
Or
Will Fuller vs Vikings

For W/R spot?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom