OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

My flex 1 & 2 (Sims & Diggs) are looking like they're out :smh:

Devante Parker it is.

He's getting to line up against Parrish Cox... Parker should feast, especially if foster remains out.

DeMarco Murray for Russ and Jamaal Charles do I take it? I'm giving up Murray

I like that deal for you. I'd try and get Ware too, if you make that deal

Steelers d
Or ravens d

Im leaning towards steelers.... Does anyone lean towards the ravens on this one?

Last edited:
Steelers d
Or ravens d

Im leaning towards steelers.... Does anyone lean towards the ravens on this one?

Pittsburgh is the play.

Jets will be down which means Fitz will throw 30+ times which means 3+ INT's

Thoughts on my roster moving forward? Im always looking at upgrading depth. 12 team ppr

Brady
Hopkins
Hilton
Jeffery
Jordan howard
Hyde
Delanie walker
Desean jackson

Sims
Dixon
Matt ryan
Hunter henry
Devontae booker
James starks

I need NT's opinion on a league issue:

We have a 48 hour wait period after trades in our league to give everyone the chance to view the trade and vote on each. In exchange I agree not to veto any trades. It's meant to serve sort of HOW waivers do.

Two league members did a trade tonight and are pushing to pass it through ASAP before Sunday.

I take issue with them doing a trade after games have been played and some of their players have played but foremost there's a rule we all agreed on. 4-5 members of the league don't want fast tracked trades but also if they want to fast track every trade does that mean I have final say in everything, no votes?

What do you guys think?

I say the policy stands unless you can get everyone to vote b4 48hrs. If The league approves, I don't see an issue with pushing it through.

Vote is 4 to 4 with three abstentions and me who doesn't like it (12 man league)

Thoughts on my roster moving forward? Im always looking at upgrading depth. 12 team ppr

Brady
Hopkins
Hilton
Jeffery
Jordan howard
Hyde
Delanie walker
Desean jackson

Sims
Dixon
Matt ryan
Hunter henry
Devontae booker
James starks

Looks real solid for a 12 teamer. For me, starks and d.henry are expendable. They've both looked piss poor, albeit in limited action, but I don't see them as handcuff priorities...should they step into larger roles I'm not so sure we'd see big production/them filling the shoes of those in front of them

I'd consider some WRs too

Last edited:
Just got Maclin with 3rd Waiver spot in a 12 teamer. I'm amped

Seriously good for my team cuz i whiffed on Kevin White / Ginn / Dorsett in the mid late rounds

Getting Eifert and Maclin in consecutive weeks without giving up any of my core guys :pimp:

Russ
Odell
Cooks
J-Matt
Lamar Miller
Demarco
Eifert

Flex Maclin/Crowell

Vinatieri
Arizona

My Julio, Lamar Miller and Cobb for his Zeke, Allen Robinson and Will Fuller...0.5 PPR

He also offered my Julio for Allen Robinson, Fuller and Michael Floyd

Need to make a decision on this by the end of the day....help.....

Last edited:
^I like it. Miller has been a career under performer. Fuller going Nuts.

upgrading two spots sacrificing 5 ppg give or take with A rob and Julio

My Julio, Lamar Miller and Cobb for his Zeke, Allen Robinson and Will Fuller...0.5 PPR

He also offered my Julio for Allen Robinson, Fuller and Michael Floyd

Need to make a decision on this by the end of the day....help.....
I wouldn't do that. Think Miller is due for a 100 yard, TD game soon.

Starting Stafford at QB this week worries me...should I go with Dak? Hoyer available as well.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do that. Think Miller is due for a 100 yard, TD game soon.

Soon? Zeke is good for that every week now. I should be getting those types of performances every damn week out of my RB1. Miller needs to step it up...

Soon? Zeke is good for that every week now. I should be getting those types of performances every damn week out of my RB1. Miller needs to step it up...

Gotta factor in Miller still has 5 games vs AFC South and 2 against Oak & SD (granted one game against Den too doe). I don't see much competition in Texans backfield but eventually you'll have 4 backs potentially getting touches in Dallas

Back
Top Bottom