OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Packers released Knile Davis

Pick up James Starks if he's available. Should be back soon.

Up 23 points going against alshon tonight, with how this season is going he puts up exactly 24 to beat me lmao

Packers released Knile Davis

Pick up James Starks if he's available. Should be back soon.

So that means more Montgomery until Starks is back.

Or Don Jackson?

Mon, Oct 31

Ty Montgomery's illness is related to his sickle cell trait.
Advice: Per ESPN's Rob Demovsky, the issue "isn't career threatening," and Montgomery "hopes" to return for Week 9. It sounds like it shouldn't be considered a given. Hopefully the Packers are more transparent with Montgomery's status this week. He should be considered day to day. For now, owners shouldn't be counting on having him available for a receiver or running back slot.

I put nothing past a Vikings defense that's coming off a loss and playing Jay Cutler in his first game back from a hurt throwing hand. If they don't score 20 fantasy points I bet they score close to it.

I put nothing past a Vikings defense that's coming off a loss and playing Jay Cutler in his first game back from a hurt throwing hand. If they don't score 20 fantasy points I bet they score close to it.

That's what I'm saying
:pimp:

I dropped Jordan Howard.. :rofl:

Thankfully I waited until this next week. Maybe I'll be able to trade him after this game

I dropped him because of that bye week and wanted to ice anybody playing him this week..

0A3D1636751262898722674184192_4957e98edbf.1.1.5168731902763176052.mp4.jpg

Last edited:
Was so confident that the Vikes were gna limit this fool J How. Doesn't help my league gives a bonus for going over 100. Need this vikes run d to start pushing em backwards

So i havent even paid attn to the game and right before i turned it on said "i hope the vikings are getting blown out"

Turn it on and its 20-3 Bears yessss then i said watch out of all this Rudolph has 1 point. Low and behold 1.7 :smh:

Does me no good opponent has Vikes D and theyre almost negative

Smdh

Was so confident that the Vikes were gna limit this fool J How. Doesn't help my league gives a bonus for going over 100. Need this vikes run d to start pushing em backwards

Waot ... Howard has 100 yards :x fuuuuuuuu and i dropped his *** this week, then was forced to use Ryan Mathews because Montgomery was out

Got damnit

F man ... howard got 22pts

I swear i make all the wrong moves.

Then it doesnt help that my death lineup is losing to a guy who started Woodhead and Rawls. Down by 2, my Vikings D losing to his Diggs tonight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom