OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

Damn why do I also get the feeling this thing might get ugly if CB tries pushing for the Union to get involved as it seems...

I can totally see where both sides are coming from but personally,I'm with Riles and the team on this for now. It's too risky right now to take that kind of chance with your superstars health.

I'd probably wait until the offseason to have him reassessed and cleared by multiple doctors before thinking of slowly introducing back into the squad.
Yeah, like what is the rush, if I was Riles I would do the same thing. This isn't even about wins or losses, this is about life. What is a majority of complaints from athletes and entertainers, the complaint is they are being used to make money for some corporation. Well in this instance the team is putting his best interest ahead of money(isn't he still getting paid, I believe so) and I understand he wants to play, but this is bigger than playing, dude just had twins didn't he. He is set for money, he's already a champion, this isn't worth the potential to die. I think that Riles and Arrison are looking out for him. Why risk it over this.

I'm good on watching somebody die on the court.

I don't think anyone does but there's no other solution to this. Either Bosh retires or he risks his life. The fact that this has occured in back to back leads me to assume his condition isn't going to improve and it'll be a black cloud for the rest of his career.

I don't think anyone does but there's no other solution to this. Either Bosh retires or he risks his life. The fact that this has occured in back to back leads me to assume his condition isn't going to improve and it'll be a black cloud for the rest of his career.
 I think that the situation sucks because he is still young and in a good deal of his prime, but if it is a condition that could potentially kill him then there is no choice but to walk away.

:lol: Chris Bosh should not be playing for a multitude of reasons. People gotta stop being selfish. He's been out since February so he's probably out of shape, especially for playoff basketball. Also, a lot of national media give off the notion "just add Chris Bosh and they can compete". They didn't really watch the heat. They completely disregard chemistry and how this team looked when he was on the floor. If him and Wade are going to be back on that iso-ball stuff, then the offense will be ugly. Now back to the "death on the court" stuff. What would he risk that for? The heat MIGHT beat Cleveland with him. Far from a guarantee and they'll still be the underdog. Can't even look past Toronto after Charlotte took us to 7 games. If they somehow made it to the finals, do you really like our chances against SAS or GSW? I don't think it's worth the risk. I wonder if money is influencing this situation at all.

:lol: Chris Bosh should not be playing for a multitude of reasons. People gotta stop being selfish. He's been out since February so he's probably out of shape, especially for playoff basketball. Also, a lot of national media give off the notion "just add Chris Bosh and they can compete". They didn't really watch the heat. They completely disregard chemistry and how this team looked when he was on the floor. If him and Wade are going to be back on that iso-ball stuff, then the offense will be ugly. Now back to the "death on the court" stuff. What would he risk that for? The heat MIGHT beat Cleveland with him. Far from a guarantee and they'll still be the underdog. Can't even look past Toronto after Charlotte took us to 7 games. If they somehow made it to the finals, do you really like our chances against SAS or GSW? I don't think it's worth the risk. I wonder if money is influencing this situation at all.

I don't think it's money, from what I understand, he's still being paid, unless there is some incentive type thing in his contract, imho, and I could be wrong, but doesn't it seem like his wife is pushing really, really hard for this. I hurt my back last week working out, I tried to go to the gym just to ride the bike, my wife wasn't having it. Just saying.

His wife is a gold diggin *** thot. You know damn well she's pushing for this cause if he's forced to retire I can guarantee they get divorced within 2 years :lol:

Nahh, I doubt his wife has the kind of pull. I think it's rather him using her for emotional appeal to the idea of returning... People might listen to his family, if not bootleg doctor's

Think another reason why he's pushing to return hard is that he'd be up against his former squad,he probably feels some kind of way about missing the chance in the playoffs.

Blood clots are no joke, I'd be shocked if a team let him actually play and I'd be shocked if he decided he wanted to push it

Yea' I'm good with that, he should be a bit more understanding. I think he'll come around to the point sooner or later

Yea' I'm good with that, he should be a bit more understanding. I think he'll come around to the point sooner or later
He'll come around once the second season has come and gone and he realizes that he didn't play in it, as it should be. He doesn't need to risk death for this. He is still young and has a lot to live for

He'll come to his senses. hes probably just feeling a little hopeless/useless seeing us play and knowing he can contribute but hes stuck on the sidelines. hearing all the "if bosh was playing" chatter from EVERYONE is most likely making it worse as well. itll pass tho. this is about him as a person, not him as a player. he'll understand it sooner or later

tumblr_mc7vzgikLM1rhnoyto1_400.gif

So basically you guys have retired Chris Bosh in your minds
for the year. as soon as he went down with blood clots for the second time most of us said its a wrap on the YEAR. whether he recovered well or not, it was irrelevant. 2 times in 2 seasons is a stat that no doctor would ignore. if it happens again next season at ANY point, retire is the only option.

Back
Top Bottom