OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

for the year. as soon as he went down with blood clots for the second time most of us said its a wrap on the YEAR. whether he recovered well or not, it was irrelevant. 2 times in 2 seasons is a stat that no doctor would ignore. if it happens again next season at ANY point, retire is the only option.
Feel like he already retired. *shrugs*

Last edited:
Of course his life is 1st priority. But hes a grown *** man. Obviously the heat organization has told him no multiple times. And if he's really putting this much pressure on them to play him and calling in the union he must really feel confident in himself to play. Chris isn't a dumb person I don't think he would be pushing to get on the court this badly if he didn't think he would be OK. He knows the risks and Chris isn't a person where he would want to start drama just for the sake of starting drama. If he knew he was risking his life I don't think he would be pushing the way he's pushing.

Of course his life is 1st priority. But hes a grown *** man. Obviously the heat organization has told him no multiple times. And if he's really putting this much pressure on them to play him and calling in the union he must really feel confident in himself to play. Chris isn't a dumb person I don't think he would be pushing to get on the court this badly if he didn't think he would be OK. He knows the risks and Chris isn't a person where he would want to start drama just for the sake of starting drama. If he knew he was risking his life I don't think he would be pushing the way he's pushing.

My only concern with that and yes, I do agree with you from the perspective of him being an adult and making his own choices....however, the caveat to that is he's according to that report earlier, spanning the globe looking for a physician to clear him. Medical liability is no joke hence the reason why not a single Doctor in the North American continent is willing to take that risk "so far". That's my only stipulation in the matter. We can even view this from an HR perspective. The Heat employ him ..therefore..they set the standards of which and how he may and should be able to perform during "employment". Until he is cleared, they have a legal and moral obligation to err on the side of caution. There are health care laws at stake here as well.

Even if they legally forced the heat's hand, spo doesn't have to play him. He can be in a suit next to Briante.

Last edited:
Y'all forgetting something. When it comes down to it, Bosh wants to EARN HIS KEEP. Every man knows what it feels like to kill something and drag it home.

The problem is

A. Lots of money is involved
B. This is a life threatening disorder with no symptoms right now

There's nothing the Miami Heat or doctors could say to tell Bosh that he's in trouble because there aren't any symptoms. So no matter how smart you guys think Bosh is, he is a competitor, and it's clouding the heck out of his judgement. His wife ain't worried about the money coming in, she's worried about a damn miserable dude that she's been dealing with for the past few months. The best are the best because of their will to keep fighting. Unfortunately Bosh is fighting for the wrong cause here. I don't see the matter being resolved quietly. This **** will be ugly.

New series, same focus. The Heat gotta go all out and play heir game. Don't get flustered when things don't go their way and stay focused. There is not much to be said. Lets get it...

Toronto was cheeks tonight. We should've beat them by 15. But I guess a win is a win is a win.

I ******* hate milking the clock. We can run a play and get 2, why should we hold the damn ball? That **** so whack to me

Back
Top Bottom