OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

It's been a minute but ya boi is back :smokinggif

We need to protect the 3point line in game 2 Charlotte will
Make adjustments

I'm already mentally prepared for the Hornets to start making BS three pointers the next game. It happened a little the last game. The Heat played excellent defense, but Batum and Walker still made some heavily contested shots.

BTW. did anyone notice the officiating last game. It was terrible. Even though the Heat were up, the refs were calling a lot of ticky tack calls. At one point the Hornets had more foul shot attempts than FG attempts. In all of the other playoff games the refs were letting the players play.

I hope the Heat don't get screwed over lackluster officiating moving forward.

Last edited:
I'm not a heat fan, but I was telling my friend the other day that it's a shame y'all don't have Bosh in now too. This heat team is solid without him, so if y'all were full strength during this years playoffs it would be awesome to watch. Good luck either way.

Thanks.. But yeah, sucks without bosh.. Deng and Stat are doing a good job filling in like true veterans.. Our rookies especially putting in work..

It's almost time to ball ya'll.... We gotta turn it up. The Hornets are not gonna lay over. The Heat need to bring that same intensity and attention to detail they did last game. I can't wait!

Can't eem watch the damn game, sitting at the ER with my son for a minor self inflicted injury that he incurred by trying to dunk, on one hand I'm proud, on the other hand I'd like to smack him. My wife will not approve.

GREAT GAME! everyone ate. and ate efficiently.

look at those numbers! balanced scoring ALL around. this is as good a game as you can hope for. EXCELLENT job to everyone. including spo. 2 more games to get these fools out the paint

Letting Al Jefferson eat slows down their offense & rhythm, doesn't allow the other players to get going. Kemba can score 25 but it will take 25 shots to do it. Batum being out isn't going to help their cause either. As long as we keep moving the ball like this, cut down on the fouls, we will win.

Not sure where the shooting has come from, just hope we can keep it up. We even have Justise out there looking confident with the shot.

Not sure where the shooting has come from, just hope we can keep it up. We even have Justise out there looking confident with the shot.

We've seen the Heat shoot like this in short spurts after the all-star break, so that's nothing out of the ordinary. What is crazy is that they are managing to sustain this hot shooting for 2 games straight against a top 10 defensive team.

They've put up some big quarters and at times looked like an elite team. The last home game against Cleveland they put up 122 and shot over 50% and on March 1st they shot lights out like this against Chicago. They put up 129 points!!! They ended that game shooting like 68%. :x

The good things is, they don't necessarily need to shoot lights out to win. Their defense is good enough to hold off Charlotte and the Heat has enough offensive play makers to get points when needed in a close game. Can't wait until Saturday.

What remains to be seen is how they will fare once Wade begins to get more rest and while being on the road for those playoff games. Confident and optimistic but that will be our true barometer. Not discrediting the great start to the playoffs but our benchmark will truly be more pronounced once the aforementioned occurs. Lets keep working hard Heat Basketball!

Well said. The real test is coming up. If we can steal one on the road, we can maximize the rest time for Wade's knees. Goran too. And our team will go as far as they can take us imo. They set the tone and pace.

Back
Top Bottom