OFFICIAL 2016 @MiamiHEAT SEASON THREAD::::

Yea Babbit was missing too many WIDE open 3s. He only has one job and if he cant do that he doesn't deserve to start. But what worries me is how hard the Heat have to work to get good looks. Then when they do get a good shot they miss.

Passing is not crisp at all and they just screen and roll. So predictable. This is going to be A LONG season if this continues. I was expecting fast and loose offense. Instead we've been getting slow and terrible.

Edit: Whats up with the Free Throw shooting. They've been terrible. I expected a lot more.

Last edited:
Two things missing from the aforementioned team is the flow of pace and ball movement, not going to completely scapegoat Dion and Babbitt but Babbitt has really slowed us down and Dion has helped hurt our ball movement. Bench those guys and plug in Ellington in the bench rotation when he gets back and things should get a little better

After all our starting unit is still one of the ten best line-ups in the league and we've had 1 of the top 5 schedules to start the season

Won't get much better but they'll get better

After the game everyone was talking about effort. The fact these guys are not giving constant effort is troubling. They don't have enough talent to be out there loafing. Whiteside especially. He's the highest paid guy on the roster and we can't count on him at all. That's a huge problem. He needs to step up. The lack of veteran leadership on the floor is really showing.

After the game everyone was talking about effort. The fact these guys are not giving constant effort is troubling. They don't have enough talent to be out there loafing. Whiteside especially. He's the highest paid guy on the roster and we can't count on him at all. That's a huge problem. He needs to step up. The lack of veteran leadership on the floor is really showing.
In this sense, I'm proud of James Johnson. He comes out and plays the whole game whether he is hitting or not, his defense and effort on both ends have been steady

Hope next game is when we pull the plug on Dion starting, would be great timing. 

Hope they get a handle on this effort thing too, I trust Spo to keep an edge on it

In this sense, I'm proud of James Johnson. He comes out and plays the whole game whether he is hitting or not, his defense and effort on both ends have been steady

Hope next game is when we pull the plug on Dion starting, would be great timing. 

Hope they get a handle on this effort thing too, I trust Spo to keep an edge on it

Yea James Johnson has been great. I like his aggressive play. He's actually what I thought McBob was gonna be.

I even liked what McGruder did off the bench. Those guys were out there playing hard at it showed

Ball movement looking better, shot making ability not

Yea, this will be a different game if the Heat would make their open shots. And is anyone else annoyed as hell every time Dion Waters yells "AND OOOONNNNEE" every time he drives to the basketball. This ish is SO annoying. He never draws the foul. :lol:

Yea, this will be a different game if the Heat would make their open shots. And is anyone else annoyed as hell every time Dion Waters yells "AND OOOONNNNEE" every time he drives to the basketball. This ish is SO annoying. He never draws the foul.
laugh.gif
Breh and our FT shooting, we don't seldomly have bad free throw shooters and we can't even make the easy buckets that they're literally giving to us. The scrubness is contagious

I'll be glad when Waiters is out of the starting line-up and we finish this rogue part of our schedule after Atlanta tommorow (A beating in-waiting) and Dragic and Ellington come back

Breh and our FT shooting, we don't seldomly have bad free throw shooters and we can't even make the easy buckets that they're literally giving to us. The scrubness is contagious

I'll be glad when Waiters is out of the starting line-up and we finish this rogue part of our schedule after Atlanta tommorow (A beating in-waiting) and Dragic and Ellington come back

I just think this team is mentally fatigued. This group of guys have always had a veteran out there to make the load easier. Now you're seeing a team who is fighting for air as they are being overwhelmed by the moment.

It's sink or swim and the Heat are constantly on the edge of drowning. Hopefully they realize what it takes as they continue to go through these growing pains.

Even though this was a lost, I think the team took a step forward. The Heat outplayed San Antonio in the 2nd half after being outclassed the first two quarters. The ball movement was better and McBob actually gave the team a spark with his play making. Hopefully when Dragic comes back Spo moves Dion to the bench mob along with McBob, TJ, and James Johnson.

On the ATL...

#LetsGoHeat

Good game I feel like they've made some strides chemistry wise without Dragic, now let's get thru with ATL tommorow and hopefully pick up some wins

Bench is rounding off pretty nicely, they need McBob and Waiters to facilitate. Waiters went god tier with the bench to start the 4th and their defense was impressive

Didn't get a chance to see the game last night, but it seems like this team is continuing to grow. I think the early season adversity was for the better. Hopefully they can stay with it.

Whiteside is maturing before our eyes. You can even here it in his interviews. We only go as far as he can take us.

#LetsGoHeat

Back
Top Bottom