OFFICIAL 2016 @MiamiHEAT SEASON THREAD::::

Heat came off the break playing well. Everyone was sharing the ball and when the three ball is going, this team is hard to beat. Very professional win. It's getting to the point you expect this team to win every night.

Heat came off the break playing well. Everyone was sharing the ball and when the three ball is going, this team is hard to beat. Very professional win. It's getting to the point you expect this team to win every night.

They look good out there playing team basketball

I wonder what the HEAT choose to do with some of the players on the team if they choose to resign anyone.

Damn, a tough loss tonight. They started off strong, but couldn't execute down the stretch. The Mavs ended the game on a 12-0 run. :smh:

On to the next one.

Damn, a tough loss tonight. They started off strong, but couldn't execute down the stretch. The Mavs ended the game on a 12-0 run.
mean.gif

On to the next one.
Seth Curry killed us last night. We started off so hot and then just got the wind knocked out of us and it was over.

Nothing better than watching post all star weekend NBA. Teams scratching and fighting for those last playoff spots ..... very much a reality for the squad to lock in an 8th and even 7th spot!

Can't believe we in the playoff mix. In December I thought we were for sure headed for a top 5 lottery pick. :lol:

Nothing better than watching post all star weekend NBA. Teams scratching and fighting for those last playoff spots ..... very much a reality for the squad to lock in an 8th and even 7th spot!

Yep, only one game out. Hopefully they can get a win in Orlando with Dion out.

I was gonna watch this game, but saw there were getting washed, so I just kept playing Zelda and went on about my business. They gotta do better when Dion is not playing...

Ellington been underrated for a minute. I was hype when we snagged him in free agency.

Spo mentioned that he goes through Ray Allen type shooting workouts daily. This team is one of the hardest working teams in the league and it shows. They way they've improved over the season is proof of that.

Back
Top Bottom