Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chance is good but he's also that new hype man where people will tell you his stuff is amazing no matter what he comes out with now.

Enjoyed his mixtape...but wasnt amazing
He's definitely at the point in popularity where the contrarians gonna come out.

"He's aight, people are just sheep"
You know you made it when people start saying that about you.

My time here has taught me that any rapper that gets brought up on NT alot is probably trash.

Drake, Kanye, Future, Lil B, etc.  So ill pass on this Chance fella

Who you listen to? Based off that answer i can tell you if you should give him a shot lol. I wasnt the biggest fan of him at first either but he won me over

Man none of yall bought 1989? Smh
mean.gif

notsrs

My time here has taught me that any rapper that gets brought up on NT alot is probably trash.

Drake, Kanye, Future, Lil B, etc.  So ill pass on this Chance fella
Who you listen to? Based off that answer i can tell you if you should give him a shot lol. I wasnt the biggest fan of him at first either but he won me over
I despised him at first just off of the sound of his voice but then I really listened to Acid Rap and was like "Wow, as long as he keeps making music like this I can live with the sound of his voice."
laugh.gif

Drake, Kanye, Future, etc.  So ill pass on this Chance fella
 I saw you make a typo so I fixed that up for you

[thread="647451"] [/thread]

Grouch & Eligh, Living Legends, Hieroglyphics, Atmosphere, Immortal Technique, Cunninglynguists.  Stuff like that

Outside of Atmosphere everything else listed is [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom