Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look how dejected Westbrook and kd look. Big difference from "he's just another shooter. He's nothing i haven't seen before"
laugh.gif
they were the same way after game 1
For real.

Dudes look like the same at all times, no matter the outcome of the game.

sidenote: Man I'm re-watching the game. Ibaka is getting murdered on the screens. He's getting murdered in the paint. He's back on the perimeter waiting for balls that never get passed to him. So of course he's in no position for a rebound. He looks like he's got a hangover TBH.

He might get that bench treatment  he got in the SAS series, again, soon.

Don't know how Billy can miss this If I can see it.

MURDERED ON THE SCREENS THOUGH
eek.gif

A.I. know he couldn't turn Mckee into a splash bro. Putting all that respek on Curry name. Putting MJ and Curry in the same breath real nuhs know

For real.
Dudes look like the same at all times, no matter the outcome of the game.

sidenote: Man I'm re-watching the game. Ibaka is getting murdered on the screens. He's getting murdered in the paint. He's back on the perimeter waiting for balls that never get passed to him. So of course he's in no position for a rebound. He looks like he's got a hangover TBH.

He might get that bench treatment  he got in the SAS series, again, soon.
Don't know how Billy can miss this If I can see it.
MURDERED ON THE SCREENS THOUGH:wow:

Hes the reason yall lost forreal. Yall were up after Dions 3 then he fouls Iggy on the 3 & they never looked back

Draymond is easily my favorite player on the Warriors. He has you little p****** crying about everything he does.
Only because he cries about everything he does and he makes sure to let everyone know about it.
Nope. y'all cry about his moving screens and how he looks.
Well if he didn't run people off the block like an O lineman nobody would talk about his moving screens. His whole game is based off moving screens and that's facts.

My best friend bought me an authentic Warriors t-shirt for my birthday.

I'm on my way this year to cop as many Stephen Curry shoes as

possible.  

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom