Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How you gonna quote that, and your prior post was don't blame coaching :lol:
read that quote again. you not making any sense. coaching was never and isnt the problem is okc. so why should scottie have been fired. scott brooks, billy d , insert whoever you want. you getting the same result with this squad. 

dallas won. that aint out his hands. 

You must have thought starting Perkins and Thabo in the finals was a great idea.

rockets bout to get me my $20 
nerd.gif

Because Kobe said he had Mamba blood, so it must be true.
eyes.gif

The Russ capers are funny. For every game like this when KD can't hit a shot, there have been 5 when Westbrook ****ed up bricks and turned the ball over while KD was standing around hoping to get the ball.
westbrook is the one of the most unclutch players in the l . time and time again we see it. i called out how many stupid things he did throughout that 4th quarter. thats who he is yet dudes in here caping for this dude. dude is a nonfactor with the game on the line. straight stat padder. good luck with westbrook as your number one option. you wont even get into the playoffs but its okay youll do good in fantasy basketball. empty triple doubles all day. 

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
hes more mini lebron with worst iq.
. his game is nothing like kobe. i dont get the comparison. 

The damned if he plays well (he's start padding) and the damned if he struggles (he's doing too much/not enough). He'll never win with y'all. Meanwhile KD outchea building a brick house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom