Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron slander to westbrook slander... whos next
For real I've heard it all with LEBRON hate I remember hearing one dude at a Sports Bar say If he saw LEBRON & he had a gun he would shoot him every one just turned around & looked at him...

Come on guys, it wasn't serious 
embarassed.gif

You don't know the lakers' fan base bruh.. So many of their fans couldn't wait for Kobe to retire, since at least 3 or 4 years ago. I don't blame them.
those aren't true fans. That word of Fan is thrown around very loosely. How can a man bring 5 chips n you want him out?

B/c they're Laker fans. Not Kobe fans.
crazy ... You can't be a Lakers fan and turn on the person that kept the organization relevant and brought you chips.

That's like a Yankees fan wishing Jeter retired years before he did ... Stupid ... That's not a true fan ... You flourish and you suffer with your team and def don't turn your back on their franchise players.

crazy ... You can't be a Lakers fan and turn on the person that kept the organization relevant and brought you chips.

That's like a Yankees fan wishing Jeter retired years before he did ... Stupid ... That's not a true fan ... You flourish and you suffer with your team and def don't turn your back on their franchise players.

This real :pimp: but soon those same fans gon be waiting for Derozan to retire too :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom