Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD slander is a no no. At least not at the moment. He was the only person who did anything last night

Them dumb unforced turnovers are starting to annoy me tho

He had 8 turnovers. They weren't even great defense, it was like dude did you not see Livingston standing right there in front of you?

KD posts up much better though. You can still put your 2 guard on him, but he doesn't get pushed out to half court anymore. He holds his ground and gets his spot somewhere in the midrange. He's still not LeBron going to get all layups and everything going to the basket on smaller defenders but that's obvious. His handle, is good enough. He essentially plays the point when he runs with the subs, they just tend to do dumb things like come set him a high ball screen which the other team just uses that defender to double. I don't trust him dribbling in traffic too much, but certainly he doesn't have to feel obligated to find the guard when he grabs a d board. His defense, I thought was typically average to bad this season but some of the advanced metrics liked it.

I missed a lot of the game yesterday but apparently Roberson was a point of discussion in the post game. I am guessing just like his father, Thabo, he is becoming a liability as nobody is defending him and that's leaving one defender to roam free with total disregard for his offensive ability.

Last edited:
I had a dream last night Tim Duncan retired. Woke up like KD in that commercial, confused as to why I continue to have so many flashbacks.

I remember one of KDs turn overs being a combination of a terrible pass and no one guarding Roberson. Draymond was playing straight up QB spy defense

nerd.gif

Lost zero rep.

Good riddance.

I think Hotdogwater may have gotten banned. Wouldnt surprise me :lol:

Son be going in & saying anything. The Lebron made flyknit & tech fleece popular comment had me :rofl:

I appreciated his Curry slander tho :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom