Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im a big fan of JWall,,he needs a dominant center in his team like his homie Boogie

smokin.gif
Yup Jwall is a allstar too

The Hawks usually get to the 2nd round....last year they broke thru to the ECF.

I think the Sixers would rather have that...than what they're doing now
sixer are stacked . future looks brighter then the hawks. 

soon to have ben simmons 

noel 

okafor

embiid. 

sixer are stacked . future looks brighter then the hawks. 

soon to have ben simmons 

noel 

okafor

embiid. 
They will trade two of those dudes....

If they was smart, thy keep everyone, let them be great then trade two for a better roster. One of them gonna be a star

Last edited:
The Hawks usually get to the 2nd round....last year they broke thru to the ECF.

I think the Sixers would rather have that...than what they're doing now

They didnt progress from there tho. It dont matter if you dont get better. Being in the middle of the NBA is not a good thing unless you're a young improving team which they arent

As a Sixers fan, playoffs for a couple years would be cool, aint gon lie lol. But if I feel like they dont ever stand a chance after awhile then its gon be real disheartening. Thats where the Hawks are. Good enough to make the playoffs but not good enough to do anything there

LeBron gets away with obvious travel, next play, Jefferson gets a charge called in his favor even though he was running alongside dude. Foul count is 17 to 7. I don't have to say who is who.

we are talking about career path brother ... If you can't see resemblance you must be blind. And you talking about LBJ is doing better than ever ... LoL

You the one that can't credit for Curry and calling it two years .. Just pointed out the fact that MJ career path was very similar in regards to making it and establishing dominance. How can you refute that?
I understand you like Curry him but comparing him with Jordan is ridiculous and insulting to MJ.

The way Colangelo spoke yesterday, it seems like you'll get your wish with Simmons...I really hope hes as good as you think he will be

you were listening to Mikey Miss? :lol:

I LOVE Simmons, I have been following him for a while now knowing how bad we would be, I watched like 15 LSU games just for that reason, I think he is gonna be incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom