Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE name="RoOk"]
Originally Posted by RoOk
Omg I've heard this Livingston sob story over a 100 times from announcers.
True but yo, it's still a amazing comeback. Worst injury in NBA history man. Just gross
What's stopping a Paul George vs. Shaun Livingston Finals? (for worst injury ever)
[/quote]

The pacers team

Edit: You got me

Last edited:
Dwert for sure having one of the worser contract years I've every seen for a big name player . . .

The entire nba is built on illegal screens. Can we stop talking about it when your team is playing one that does it better?

Didn't really know how bad the injury was. I watched it on youtube and damn. Cringed like a baby.

He tore every ligament in his knee but one. People tear one and are never the same. He absolutely deserves a hell of a lot of credit for coming back to be a key player for an NBA champion.

To which point? That Pop could resurrect him, or that the spurs even pick him up?

No chance at the second one, but that first one is a guarantee if the second one were to happen.

I just meant in terms of him actually even going there. Like iMO no chance Spurs even think about it.

but yes Pop could definitely resurrect him. but even BB failed sometimes so its not a guarantee.

How good was Livingston before his knee injury?

Too young at the time lol

He was very young still. I think he was only in his 3rd year and he had come straight out of high school. His offensive game was still very raw, but he had already shown great court vision and the ability to run a team. Plus, he was already a good defender because of his quickness and length. I thought he had all-star potential. Probably the Clippers draft pick I was most excited about since Danny Manning. (Yes, Danny Manning. I am that old).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom