Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miami/ind Rd 2 would be 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Isn't Paul George the one Nike is choosing to continue the Kobe line?

He's been in quite a few Kobe commercials recently.

At least the Raptors gonna be ready for Views From the Six

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dudes have been cursed since they brought on Drake as the Raptor "ambassador" :lol:. That only brought high expectations they can't live up to

At least they've still got the Jays...

Last edited:
Haaaa! Get these weakass Raptors out here. Although it is only game one, PG got more points than Lowry and Derozan combined. **** you Drake hotline not bringing **** outta here *****.

Derozan Lil Romeo ain't here to save you now *****! Pg for president!

Edit: my bad y'all kinda drunk but I'm happy bout to go home and get some top from my white ***** love y'all see ya Monday!

Last edited:
Haaaa! Get these weakass Raptors out here. Although it is only game one, PG got more points than Lowry and Derozan combined. **** you Drake hotline not bringing **** outta here *****.

That ether tho 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bruh you gotta chill

Even though its fun as hell to make fun of the Raptors, if Lowry/DeRozen/JV have decent shooting games you get blown out

But congrats on the win

:tongue:

Edit: my bad y'all kinda drunk but I'm happy bout to go home and get some top from my white ***** love y'all see ya Monday!
I love the playoffs 

Bruh you gotta chill

Even though its fun as hell to make fun of the Raptors, if Lowry/DeRozen/JV have decent shooting games you get blown out

But congrats on the win

tongue.gif
I'm telling y'all they are gonna lose this series. The 6 lost to the Bulls 9 straight times with Doug McDermott lighting them up. What do you think PG13 is gonna do???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom