Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man reading back from last night's posts of the Thunder-Mavs game, all those years of having his mom courtside and kissing her in the mouth must have really worked regarding KD's image. He is apparently infallible. Dude shoots 21% including 3 misses In the last 21 seconds, of his 26 total misses which is a career high for him, 1 of which would had been the game winner, and fumbles a rebound to Wes Matthews for what turned out to be their game winner essentially, and everybody still blaming Russ

Eh, deep down it just shows that nobody actually believed he was next in line and of the same caliber as Jordan/Kobe/MJ. They just wanted anyone but Lebron, and now they might have found it in Steph. His criticism or lack thereof is about right. He'll be the lost star of this generation. Russ has always made for an easier target, even if he's evolved into the better player.

Last edited:
yo that russell pre game dance thing he did was hard to watch.

low key wanna see Mavs beat them now 
laugh.gif

I like Avery Bradley a lot but he's not going to make the series less interesting. He can't lock up the Hawks best players (the bigs)

I take it you don't want him on the Lakers in 2017 
laugh.gif
hell nah. him as your number one option aint leading you nowhere. plus dude is going fall off quick. soon as that athleticism goes its a wrap. dude dont have real basketball skills. f russ. 

Last edited:
so Iggy came in second for the sixth man of the year and draymond was voted second for the DPOY. i hope that this gives them extra motivation so that the dubs can go 16-0 :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom