Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I swear y'all have no common sense 

whether or not it matters in the eyes of fans is irrelevant 

it;s still a historic fact that WILL matter to the history of the game -- and that's the entire point ... i dont care what it means compared to the Bulls 

fans are illogical.... fans argue in emotion and rarely fact 

that's whats happening here 
take a nap. you getting emo cause no one cares about the record without winning the chip. people are going to laugh at the warriors. they will go down as one of the biggest choke artist in nba history. thats what this team will be remembered for. 

no one is gonna care if they dont win a ring this year. What dont you understand
what's the NBA record for wins in a season? 

answer that question then shut up 

who cares what emotions fans have about 

it means something to the history of the game  

Bad comparison in this situation.

73 wins won't mean **** if they don't get the title this year. Just like the 07 Pats. And at least the Pats made the Superbowl.

If these dudes lose in the conference finals... Damn. Ain't a good look.

WRONG 

it's nothing like the Pats because the 72 Dolphins DID go undefeated ... the Pats hadn;t broken any record 

THEY WERE CHASING ONE

which is what every team in the NBA will be doing from here on out because 73 is the new bar 

why is that so hard for yall to understand? lol

It is just like it cuz the Pats won the most regular season games in NFL history. Get it together bruh. :lol:

Last edited:

no one is gonna care if they dont win a ring this year. What dont you understand

history of the game? yeah they will be roasted for a long long time when every anyone brings up the 73-9 warriors who lost in the WCF to the thunder.. that's exactly what steph curry wants to be remembered for

Wow Jumpman finally banned?
I'm surprised it was this long. Had that dude blocked like forever. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
It's going to be slander city all summer for GS. I like them, but if they lose, they deserve it :lol:

Okc better beat the Cavs. Better yet. Raps better beat the Cavs.

You know good and well, none of what you said is happening.

Cavs vs thunder NBA finals
Cavs win 4-2

Ain't nobody gonna care about 73-9 if they don't win a ring. They just gonna look foolish for even going for the record if they lose to the thunder

I don't get this. Going for the record?

What were they suppose to do? Lose games on purpose and not go for it?

Rest their players 
Why?

At 70 wins, wouldn't you just go for it?
meh your right cant even argue with that

This 011781 cat has to be Jumpmans alter screenname. Trying to come in here to justify that empty 73 record :smh:

Last edited:

take a nap. you getting emo cause no one cares about the record without winning the chip. people are going to laugh at the warriors. they will go down as one of the biggest choke artist in nba history. thats what this team will be remembered for. 
emotions is why you can't understand i don't give a **** about what people think 

i give zero damns about the Warriors 

i dont care about history tho.... team made history... the end.

it's pretty simple. 

does it carry the same feelings about the Bulls if they lose..... OF COURSE NOT 

we all agree on that ..... but y'all trying to act like facts aren't facts 

73 wins being the best record in NBA history is not debatable 

Ain't nobody gonna care about 73-9 if they don't win a ring. They just gonna look foolish for even going for the record if they lose to the thunder

I don't get this. Going for the record?

What were they suppose to do? Lose games on purpose and not go for it?

Rest their players 

Why?

At 70 wins, wouldn't you just go for it?

meh your right cant even argue with that

I do agree with you guys to a certain extent though, 73 wins won't matter much if we don't win the Chip.

But I do still think it's a great achievement.

Who in the hell goes into the season saying we want the most wins? Most good teams go into the season with the goal of winning the chip as the goal. As the bar. If they set a record doing such then that is just the byproduct. The only reason the Bulls record season was as awesome as it was was because they set a record AND won the chip. If the Warriors lose the series their season will be the "but" season. They set a record(big deal), BUT, they lost when it mattered.

there will always be an asterisk on their season if they dont close it out and win the ship 

Youre right that it does mean something to the history of the game.  If they lose, the history is that they are the greatest team to not win a championship.  They will forever be immortalized as the team that choked.

(I still think they can come back in this series though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom