Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dre had 17, 12, and 5 steals though.

All he has to do to have a long career is just be league average from 3 and have 1 move to the basket.

Guy is an elite athlete, guards 1-3 without issue and rebounds well for his position.

He and Adams (more so him) emerging in this playoffs.

congrats man...i been impressed with how you repped your team all year. not trolling or being a homer, but saw the potential.

5 more wins
smokin.gif
Thanks G.

5 More

Idk about the second half cuz I was busy but during the first I remember thinking, if Steph was just hitting the shots he usually does GS would've been more than all right. He fell apart so bad. Missing layups. Missing open jumpers. Terribly disappointing lol

JumpmanFromDaBay gotta at least take the slander. Cuz if they pull a clippers from last year and choke he will be the main one posting again. Gotta sink with your ship b, Cuz if **** become gravy again u gonna be in here every 3 seconds

My dude awwsome byke with the positivity!
Roberson already better than prime thabo[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Idk about the second half cuz I was busy but during the first I remember thinking, if Steph was just hitting the shots he usually does GS would've been more than all right. He fell apart so bad. Missing layups. Missing open jumpers. Terribly disappointing lol

The knee ain't healthy, I respect him for not saying anything but it's obvious.

If this was during the season he woulda sat out longer but their injury luck failed them at the wrong time.

Ain't even mad, steph deserves the slander. Disappeared since that 3rd quarter in game 2, not facilitating on offense, and turning the ball at untimely points of the game

That being said, majority of y'all would be lying if you said you didn't want steph on your team. No doubt he's played like crap this series, but regardless of the outcome of game 5, it doesn't define his career.

But for real I'm surprised at garbage Steph been playing in the last 2 games.

13/37 from the field

5/21 from Steph land

Got damn.

If this was during the season he woulda sat out longer but their injury luck failed them at the wrong time.

Glad somebody said it...

Usually shoeking would have been the rational poster and said this but he turned into mamba MVP on me :smh:

Idk if I can give him the injury excuse. Seemed to be moving a right. He just looked shook.

Ain't even mad, steph deserves the slander. Disappeared since that 3rd quarter in game 2, not facilitating on offense, and turning the ball at untimely points of the game

That being said, majority of y'all would be lying if you said you didn't want steph on your team. No doubt he's played like crap this series, but regardless of the outcome of game 5, it doesn't define his career.
This is very true, but he will get 2011 lebron slander all summer, and this will just fuel the fire of a fluke championship. 73 wins means nothing without a ring and they can never say they are better than the bulls. ESPN went too far to call steph as good or better than Michael, way too soon, but to be an elite superstar, criticism will follow you to the highest level, curry doesnt get criticism, but he will in the off season, remember lebron was mvp in 2010 and got busted in the second round to a prime celtics when he lead the series 2-1? Excuses were that "his elbow bothered him, he wasnt healthy." No excuses. Curry dropped 40 on portland, no excuses for him, hes healthy but went ghost all series.

wait whats wrong with @Mamba MVP

Dude been riding the fence this entire time. When GSW is rolling he's singing there praises but as soon as the tide turn so did his post. Not surprised curry proved him wrong about being he's been waiting/ praying awhile for his downfall. That and him and jumpmans back and forth

Idk if I can give him the injury excuse. Seemed to be moving a right. He just looked shook.

I can't say I saw the same, it was evident especially when they switched a big on to him.

Usually that's a death sentence but he's allowed Adams and Ibaka to lock him up when pre injury no big in the league sans Towns could stay with him. He's missing a bunch of shots at the rim that he was hitting at 60% + pre injury. Not to mention how much his legs effect his range, there's a reason his weight training is centered on his lower body.

Draymond banged up too, he's sprained the same ankle in each series hence why his rim protection and explosiveness has dropped off.

Not making any excuses for GSW because the Thunder been playing just as many games and have their own nicks but I can't act like these dudes aren't beat up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom