Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD's not scared of LeBron anymore, and even if he was, nobody else on this team is and certainly not Westbrook

KD's not scared of LeBron anymore, and even if he was, nobody else on this team is and certainly not Westbrook

It's not about being scared of Lebron, it's about keeping Ibaka over James Harden. That karma hasn't run it's course yet...

I just want the Lebron vs KD Finals rematch we've been waiting for. I want Lebron to win but if OKC takes it I won't be mad they would've earned it the hard way.

Did any Thunder fan see THIS all year?

This level of defense I've NEVER seen them play.

Hell no.

They showed flashes at times but this team gave up so many leads it's astounding. Most of that was due to bad shooting/no defensive communication.

What they've done in the playoffs is amazing, it helps that they have longer breaks between games because they could not play defense like this every other night.

I mean some of the plays they are making athletically are just crazy especially last night , the whole starting 5 is more explosive at every position than the Warriors.

It's not about being scared of Lebron, it's about keeping Ibaka over James Harden. That karma hasn't run it's course yet...

You been watching them over the past 3 years?

Westbrook with 3 knee surgeries in a year.
KD with the foot surgery.
Ibaka with a knee injury last year.
Owner kills himself.
Monty Williams wife passes away in a car crash.

They've paid their dues karma wise and deserve success, Harden trade actually isn't looking that bad considering it turned into the Adams pick and he's been the best 5 in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Did any Thunder fan see THIS all year?

This level of defense I've NEVER seen them play.

Hell no.

They showed flashes at times but this team gave up so many leads it's astounding. Most of that was due to bad shooting/no defensive communication.

What they've done in the playoffs is amazing, it helps that they have longer breaks between games because they could not play defense like this every other night.

I mean some of the plays they are making athletically are just crazy especially last night , the whole starting 5 is more explosive at every position than the Warriors.

That "double jump" by Durant on SDot :wow:

Nah, according to analysts Steph must not be 100%. That's why they're losing.

Dude did you see him last night? He looked like he straight up couldn't make any type of quick moves. He seriously looked like his feet were stuck in quicksand. The Thunder played awesome but Curry did not look right at all.

We don't hear anything about his injuries when the Warriors win tho...

I picked GS in the west but it looks like OKC ain't hearing me, LOL. So much history in the western conference, 2 of the greatest shooters in the history of the NBA, now OKC with greatest run in playoff history. History must have started like 4-5 years ago, :rofl:

I don't wanna hear any excuses for Curry being hurt...we ain here anything when he was dropping 40 on Portland

W
Curry's clearly not 100% but that's no excuse

Draymond showing he's not the star he's made out to be, if Curry and Klay aren't on, Draymond ain't ****
Didn't hear any injury talk when he gave Portland 40 in game 4, including 17 in the last 5 mins.

Didn't hear the injury talk in game 2 of this series, when he blew the game open with 15 in 2 minutes in that 3rd quarter.

He has a couple of ****** road games & now he has to be injured. Its completely outside the realm of possibility that the reg season doesn't matter in May & OKC's physical advantages are just too much

If this was LeBron yall wouldn't even be entertaining this :lol:

Nate Duncan on Twitter was saying he didn't look right since he came back.

It's weird because off court I like Green, I like his story, I like the interviews and candidness he has. But his on court antics make him just as unlikeable to me
I've been watching Dray since his Frosh year at MSU when he was averaging 3 points and 3 rebounds a game.  The guy has put in a ton of work to become the player that he is, and most people (including myself) did not think that he would accomplish as much as he has.  

But he definitely needs to chill out a little bit.  He's earned every right to feel a certain way about people who slighted him, but he was/is starting to feel himself a little too much.

I don't wanna hear any excuses for Curry being hurt...we ain here anything when he was dropping 40 on Portland

He still didn't look right then, he was playing on adrenaline. Y'all harping on 1 quarter and overtime to justify your argument while he hasn't looked right in the majority of time otherwise.

You really gonna sit here and tell me a guy who relies on his shiftiness and lower body power to execute the way he does on offense isn't going to be hampered by an injury that effects both of those things?

This guy torched the best wing defenders in the league all year but now he can't even get buckets on Ibaka or Adams.

Like I said before, respect to Steph for not saying anything but anybody who has been watching him all year can see that he's not right.

Last edited:
Sick of the Oakland bandwagon.
Apple and Beats can't even be ON TIME with the bandwagon. Hyphy was ten ******* years ago you ******* idiots.

He still didn't look right then, he was playing on adrenaline. Y'all harping on 1 quarter and overtime to justify your argument while he hasn't looked right in the majority of time otherwise.

You really gonna sit here and tell me a guy who relies on his shiftiness and lower body power to execute the way he does on offense isn't going to be hampered by an injury that hampers both of those things?

This guy torched the best wing defenders in the league all year but now he can't even get buckets on Ibaka or Adams.

Like I said before, respect to Steph for not saying anything but anybody who has been watching him all year can see that he's not right.
It doesn't matter at this point honestly. GS has benefited in the playoffs from facing teams with injuries to key players the past two years. Those teams had to deal with it and so do they once he steps on that court I dont want to hear any excuses because if it was Lebron, Kd, or any other star they wouldn't get that pass.

You been watching them over the past 3 years?

Westbrook with 3 knee surgeries in a year.
KD with the foot surgery.
Ibaka with a knee injury last year.
Owner kills himself.
Monty Williams wife passes away in a car crash.

They've paid their dues karma wise and deserve success, Harden trade actually isn't looking that bad considering it turned into the Adams pick and he's been the best 5 in the playoffs.

They've been through a lot as an organization but they've had 2 superstar talent players who have enjoyed accolades and haven't fallen to the wayside. Everybody is drinking the OKC kool-aid right now but I still know Knucklehead Westbrook is still ready to emerge at any second and KD is gonna get his but in the finals who will their 3rd scoring option be? If Thunder kept James Harden this would be their 4th or 5th final appearance instead of their 2nd. I don't wanna see Lebron get another ring but the championship just got put on a platter for him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom