Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappear?
laugh.gif
you having trouble reading again?

I Was gone for what 4 hours?

It's obvious to me that Steph isn't 100. If you watched him all season you could see it. My man looks slow and can't even get by ibaka or Adams.

But the real problem is draymond. He's been absolutely terrible the last 2 games. Terrible.

If Steph can't make plays than he has to. He can't do ****

I wonder if he's broken or just gassed. You see how much effort he put into just getting open on offense? Combine that with trying to defend Russ and he's probably spent. The guy barely played a 4th quarter all season plus he missed a few games during the Blazers series. The conditioning just doesn't seem like it's there. Regardless, OKC needs to close this out. You can't have the Dubs hanging around, they're too good.

It's obvious to me that Steph isn't 100. If you watched him all season you could see it. My man looks slow and can't even get by ibaka or Adams.

But the real problem is draymond. He's been absolutely terrible the last 2 games. Terrible.

If Steph can't make plays than he has to. He can't do ****

I wonder if he's broken or just gassed. You see how much effort he put into just getting open on offense? Combine that with trying to defend Russ and he's probably spent. The guy barely played a 4th quarter all season plus he missed a few games during the Blazers series. The conditioning just doesn't seem like it's there. Regardless, OKC needs to close this out. You can't have the Dubs hanging around, they're too good.

That play when he kept getting passed off on D and every Thunder defender checked him a bit was beautiful. W's fans on the other board were crying about it, but it's not even worse than what KD goes through every possession. Just some classic, old school, bump the cutter.

Billy D's use of Hack A Ezelli was masterful even before it was pointed out that he was only doing it out of timeouts

who gave the green light for these photoshoots???

Over/under it took 3 of them to pull David West's jeggings up

Last edited:
I was rooting for golden state to win it all once the heat lost, but seeing how dirty draymond plays and how the NBA lets him get away with it....

Go thunder

Guys like him are the reason I don't like to play pickup basketball. Straight reckless

but james posey was cool right?

Baffled you decide to go hoop for 4 hours on game night

this. i purposely didnt hoop BECAUSE there was a game last night.

and son said he only took 4 shots.

4 shots in 4 hours?

stop it 5.

guarantee between games son at least glanced at his phone or got updates from the other corny cats that he hooped with that also didnt care about watching the game. Dudes were trying to give me updates while i was lifting, but i told em nah, so i dvr my joints and like watching them like they're live, with no spoilers.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom