Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudes have a hard on for me
You need this to be true so bad.

Keeps you from accepting the reality that dudes can't stand you.

Negative attention is easier than positive, and convincing yourself that you're popular because you're the man is an easier pill to swallow than being popular because you get on nearly everyone's nerves.
full

dudes have really had it in here with jump man 
roll.gif

I want to give the dude props for sitting here taking it, but man, you guys are going hard at him.  This is great.  

Magic only a couple days late on this, that's good for him.

He makes the biggest case for specialized intelligence I've seen. Dude is obviously very smart, BBIQ was off the charts as a player and he's an astute business man but hearing this man speak, write or analyze anything you would think he was a janitor rather than close to a billionaire.

Y'all saying thing against me is an either :lol: y'all don't know what an either really is
What's a either

ei·ther
ˈēT͟Hər,ˈīT͟Hər/
conjunction & adverb

used before the first of two (or occasionally more) alternatives that are being specified (the other being introduced by “or”).
"either I'll accompany you to your room, or I'll wait here"

used to indicate a similarity or link with a statement just made.
"you don't like him, do you? I don't, either"

Disappear? :lol: you having trouble reading again?

I Was gone for what 4 hours?
you havent gone for 4 hours all year tho.
Actually I have. Last Saturday I wasn't on NT for hours but keep acting like you know
During the game.

Stop playing with people, dude.

You disappeared.

Ain't no ifs, ands, or probablies about it.

And we all knew you wouldn't admit it, but it's still entertaining seeing the accuracy of everyone's predictions, both that you would bail, and come back and act like life was just keeping you away while your Dubs were getting drubbed.

ska famb imma need a favor b. you gotta put one of your jinxes on OKC now. kthxbye

Last edited:
I don't think Magic is slow when it comes to what he says

I just don't think he understands how Twitter works honestly.

Or he understands fully what he's doing and just keeps posting it for lols

Man listen, she aging like Italian wine, Dell need to hit the gym and make sure he keeping her under the wing.

It's strange when your mom might be badder than your wife.

^This and keep "friends" close..It gets very foggy when everyone around you is smiling... [emoji]128519[/emoji]:evil:

Last edited:
Well at least villains have better comebacks tbh

*stop being on my nuts man
*yall love me so much
*hurrdurr your team sucks now

Funny thing is that Chester is also a troll, but at least he's funny and has new material for insults
Anyway keep it authentic

You really wanna watch the Raptors in the finals bruh?? As a hater wouldn't you rather watch Lebron lose in the finals?

1. While the slander might not be as high as if he lost again in the finals, it'll still be quite sufficient.

2. If the Raptors pull this off, no way they break up a Finals squad, thereby saving my beloved Lakers from being forced to offer DeRozan a max deal this summer.

It's literally the best case scenario, get to slander Bron and save my team from making a colossal mistake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom