Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHo was it that posted that Taylor Swift on a treadmill though singing Jumpamn Jumpman?
roll.gif
Post was GOLD

I can't find it anywhere, too many pages.....
funniest thing I seen on NT in a min.. then @Chester McFloppy  came through with the gold
I agree with @rck2sactown. We basically made @JumpmanFromDaBay a martyr now for all the trolls. Somewhere out there ATL Jumpman is smiling.
I think you meant DBD

And practically IMMEDIATELY...

Would you just LOOOK...

At allll of that.

Playoff talk.

*smells the air*

BEAUTIFUL.

Thanks, gents.

Catch you all tonight.

[/monitoring]

Last edited:
I see NO WAY the Raptors win tonight. I don't even see how it will be close.

Cavs by infinity.

one thing i learned from this series is having uber athletes that cover alot of ground will truely effect supreme shooters. 
Or that the sum of KD and Russ is better than the sum of Klay and Steph
agree

Russ heart > Curry jumpshot

Serge and Adams are absolutely balling too. 
And Roberson + Waiters > Livingston + Iggy

It's probably the Thunder's year

a-friend gonna be basking in Cuban cigars and bbq if the Thunder win it all

Would anyone start LeBron at the 4 and start Love at C?
I don't think they need to make any adjustments TBH.

People looking down low at Cavs bigs but Tornoto's Back Court put up damn near 70 on CAVS.

Finger is being pointed in the wrong direction man

Last edited:
Cavs need to use that home energy to get after Raps in a big way. Don't let it even be close. They lose this game, the city panics and talks about curses once again

Cheaters villain list was gold

start frye at the 5.. with love and lebron
This if anything.

Tristan is getting murdered at what he does best, and offers 0 offense.

This is terrible man

Getty Images
[h1]TRISTAN THOMPSON[/h1][h2]Cleveland Cavaliers | #13 PF[/h2]
[table][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]MIN[/td][td]FGM-FGA[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]3PM-3PA[/td][td]3P%[/td][td]FTM-FTA[/td][td]FT%[/td][td]REB[/td][td]AST[/td][td]BLK[/td][td]STL[/td][td]PF[/td][td]TO[/td][td]PTS[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]05/23[/td][td]@TOR[/td][td]29[/td][td]1-3[/td][td].333[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]-[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]-[/td][td]9[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]05/21[/td][td]@TOR[/td][td]25[/td][td]0-1[/td][td].000[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]-[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]-[/td][td]8[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]05/19[/td][td]TOR[/td][td]30[/td][td]2-5[/td][td].400[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]-[/td][td]5-6[/td][td].833[/td][td]12[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]9[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]05/17[/td][td]TOR[/td][td]28[/td][td]1-4[/td][td].250[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]-[/td][td]4-4[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]7[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]6[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom