Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think thunder will win if they win game 5. if they lose game 5 i think warriors come back and win 3 straight

Yea that's a Tulsa company.

I only drink Budwieser though. 
I don't like good tasting beer, Beer is supposed to taste like **** IMO

If I want a delicious drink I'll have a milkshake

You lost me again brother

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GOAT beer commercial tho 

I had a couple really good brews from Prarie Ales. Think they're out of OKC?

I'll come. Parade is going to be buns though if it happens. Reno ain't that long of a street. Plus everyone who comes out is going to try to immediately go to KD's, we'll outsmart the crowd and hit RedPin for some drinks then go to Zio's and get some Italian or something; play lasertag at Brickopolis. Maybe I'll bring some girls, got the bbw's on deck. Maybe a-friend should bring the girls

Last edited:
i these playoffs have taught us anything its that you can't speak in absolutes about hoops.

Gone are the days where you say 'this can't happen' or 'no way they do this' or 'they won't do it again'

basketball is as unpredictable as kanye. history of behavior means squat these days.

I'll come. Parade is going to be buns though if it happens. Reno ain't that long of a street. Plus everyone who comes out is going to try to immediately go to KD's, we'll outsmart the crowd and hit RedPin for some drinks then go to Zio's and get some Italian or something; play lasertag at Brickopolis. Maybe I'll bring some girls, got the bbw's on deck. Maybe a-friend should bring the girls
Bring em all!!!

Lowry getting a ring would be dope.
Bron getting a 3rd would be dope.
KD/Russ getting a ring wiuld be dope.

Any of those three are fine with me.

I'll be rooting for Toronto just to get some new blood in the finals. Also PND > *

The "beer is supposed to taste like ****" comment has left me speechless for the first time ever on NT.

I don't even know what I'm supposed to do right now.

i these playoffs have taught us anything its that you can't speak in absolutes about hoops.

Gone are the days where you say 'this can't happen' or 'no way they do this' or 'they won't do it again'

basketball is as unpredictable as kanye. history of behavior means squat these days.
this is true 

I had a couple really good brews from Prarie Ales. Think they're out of OKC?

Yea we'll do a meetup if OKC gets that Chip.

No bringing girls though, we need to find some Thots on the stroll. Some dirty girls that we can mistreat sexually and spit in their mouths and never call them again...
pimp.gif

For some weird reason it feels safe to re-enter the thread...

so hello. :smile:

Hope you guys are excited as I am for tonights playoff basketball game :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom