Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Home cooked food is gross. I've eaten all of the home cooked food and there's just nothing better than eating out.

People who love home cooked food make me laugh. Like how do you even eat that? It smells like anus wrapped bacon.
hehehehe

You all the way got me, dude.

We ever meet up, I owe you a round.

I was legit formulating a CP-esque diatribe tearing apart what you just said.

Couple rounds. We ever meet up, couple rounds on me.

You played me. :lol:

I'm sitting over here reading all this beer slander like

View media item 2045046

Home cooked food is gross. I've eaten all of the home cooked food and there's just nothing better than eating out.

People who love home cooked food make me laugh. Like how do you even eat that? It smells like anus wrapped bacon.
hehehehe

You played me. 
laugh.gif
I'm sitting over here reading all this beer slander like
Sounds exactly like my friend Katie. Like she legit gave me the meanest mug and goes, "You really need to watch your mouth."

laugh.gif

I had no idea.

Y'all are nothing like wine snobs, though. Beer folks just get upset at slander; wine snobs legit talk down to you, like you're an uneducated peasant spawn of Lucifer for not knowing even the most basic of food and wine pairings. 
laugh.gif

Music snobbery is by far the worst. Antidope thinking R&B is awful might be the worst take of all. R&B > Rap. Hell, R&B is probably the reason you were born.

Beer is delicious. If you don't drink you can be my friend. Automatic DD :pimp:

It's really simple. Meat with red wine. Chicken and fish with white. All that other stuff is extra.

Last edited:
Music snobbery is by far the worst. Antidope thinking R&B is awful might be the worst take of all. R&B > Rap. Hell, R&B is probably the reason you were born.

Antidope said drake was the best r&b artist out :smh:

Last edited:
Beer snobbery, one of the funniest things out there.

Wine Snobbery is even worse.
One of Santa Barbara's worst qualities. :smh:
My opinion on wine snobbery has a bit of a grey area. If you have or can reasonably afford a wine cellar, carry on with your wine snobbery. If not be quiet with your nonsense.

Welp.

Antidope said drake was the best r&b artist out :smh:

Last edited:
Looks more like Ibaka than draymond

You played me. :lol:

:rofl:

At least you ain't make the post

Keep hearing people say this.  Not sure how anyone can believe this.  Barnes will sign a max.  Hope its not with the Warriors.
why would anyone give Harrison Barnes a max. Dude is a role player.i know Tristan got paid cause of lebron though but how many role players get max deals

Last edited:
One day we as a collective will learn to stop looking at the max contract as some mythical thing only reserved for 30 people.

Cognac lover,

Try Dusse > Henry and Remy

And I loved Henny til I met Dusse

Bluemoon all day with beer
I hate dark beer

I can drink beer, drink liquor, be high and stay conscious all night

awww damn...i'm tearing up. shout out jr smith. Shout out Brad for not living in the disabled box. Very dope espn piece.

Keep hearing people say this.  Not sure how anyone can believe this.  Barnes will sign a max.  Hope its not with the Warriors.

He may still get that max from a desperate team but it's a lot less likely now, dude has some serious holes in his game that have been exposed.

He woulda been better off injured.

No GM with any sense would be trying to give him 20 million a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom