Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even basketball, Ben baller and Wale were successful people who actually posted on here and they were hated
doesnt matter if you successful, people dont respect f boys. ..... the idea  that just cause someone is rich or successful means they cant be lame af  is  funny. 
Too many yes men out there

People can't think for themselves

Vick my fave player and he caused his own downfall

dumb as hell for staying Hampton style

Same with Iverson but I ain't like him that much

Shaq really looks like he shaved his eyebrows or something get this man off of the TV he's so spooky when he isn't in studio

New Westbrook and @a-friend commerical?
pimp.gif
In

OKC ain't playing well cause bogut hasn't been in foul trouble. Paint presence got OKC shooting instead of driving, it aint that hard to see.

doesnt matter if you successful, people dont respect f boys. ..... the idea  that just cause someone is rich or successful means they cant be lame af  is  funny. 

I remember when Durant was next up. Then the slander bus came, drake ,Kendrick, Cole, Wale, then the slander bus came. Hell Steph and the Warriors has a hate thread and all they did was win a championship :lol:

Vick my fave player and he caused his own downfall
dumb as hell for staying Hampton style
Same with Iverson but I ain't like him that much

vick was able to turn his life around and even got back in the league and kept a job
iverson would not swallow his pride and take a lesser role

If GS played defense and rebounded like this from the jump they wouldn't be in this hole.

Where was this when okc was dropping 70 point first halfs lol

GS played pretty well and shot over 50% from the field in the first half. Not getting how they didn't play well. If the definition of them not playing well is not blowing OKC out by 20 right now, then they definitely aren't playing well.

how can you be great and an underachiever at the same time?

how many titles did AI win?

he got the finals by the grace of Brown surrounding him with the perfect team since he refused to buy into anything any coach told him and granted he was great but listen to his interviews now, he knows he was wrong. The Sixers brought him back in 2009 for a farewell tour and he used his daughter being sick to go drink in bars down south and got himself released by the organization that did everything for him.

don't act like AI couldn't have been extremely special had he changed his ways and bought into the team concept

that's all I have to say on this matter

Last edited:
this logic will never not be stupid...

Its doesn't take away from their individual greatness tho.

MJ regarding as the best to ever do it.
Dominique regarding as a great scorer.
Iverson regarded as the best little guy to play in the league.

I'd take Robert Horrys career over Iverson any day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom